My First Ever Grow! All Autos!

• Thread starter Zenpaii
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Zenpaii

Zenpaii

Just wanted to post a update of my first ever grow everything is going amazing although I have no clue of how to keep up with the LST all I know is at the first few weeks to bend it over. I currently have one northern lights which is towering and I had no clue how to lst appropriately so I have been tucking the fan leaves so more light pierces through instead I have two blueberry autos which are very thick I have also just been tucking fan leaves and the youngest is a taison auto which is a week behind but I have high hopes for. The temps are quite hot around 30 degrees Celsius I've been using seaweed extract also vitalink chill which apparently helps the plants in heat I've been using as a folier spray and in the feeding has anyone tried using it how was it for you? Overall I am enjoying the experience hoping to see three of the plants to start flowering by next week. Any tips regarding LST and how to maintain would be much appreciated

My first ever grow  all autos
My first ever grow  all autos 2
Fuzzy_Buzzy

Fuzzy_Buzzy

long zipties, secure branch carefully to fabric handles of the growbag. I use twine but be CAREFUL, you dont want much pressure on the branch (stalk).

I fimm autos ONCE. I LST photos but many growers LST both types of plants. My autos are never tall enough to bother with LST.

Zenpaii

Zenpaii

long zipties, secure branch carefully to fabric handles of the growbag. I use twine but be CAREFUL, you dont want much pressure on the branch (stalk).

I fimm autos ONCE. I LST photos but many growers LST both types of plants. My autos are never tall enough to bother with LST.
Awesome thanks for the tips! I'll give it a go on the next grow most likely!

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter

I LST my autos for even light coverage to all the budsites… bend em over nice and easy and tie em down and your good to go! Here’s my LST white widow auto
77DA6A90 4FFE 471E BEF8 E6C7808EF200

Zenpaii

Zenpaii

I LST my autos for even light coverage to all the budsites… bend em over nice and easy and tie em down and your good to go! Here’s my LST white widow auto
It looks so dope mine are currently flowering now so probs to late to last a bit more but tbh after I snapped a main stem on my taison auto my confidence in lst has gone down slightly however I am looking forward to the next grow!

IMG 20210728 081644
ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
It looks so dope mine are currently flowering now so probs to late to last a bit more but tbh after I snapped a main stem on my taison auto my confidence in lst has gone down slightly however I am looking forward to the next grow!
They are looking good man that light also looks interesting what brand and how many watts does it pull?

Top Bottom