My first ever grow is in flower!

• Thread starter Zenpaii
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Zenpaii

Zenpaii

Just wanted to post some pics of my first ever grow which I'm very proud of I didn't think I would make it this far considering I broke a few branches and snapped a main stem taison auto I have two blue Berry and northern lights and lastly taison auto. Light is maxi bright 300 w and medium is Coco coir with perlite. I am currently on day 48 with the two blueberrys and northern lights except the Taison which is day 43. The hard work pays of in the end and I'm looking forward to them maturing.

My first ever grow is in flower
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Just wanted to post some pics of my first ever grow which I'm very proud of I didn't think I would make it this far considering I broke a few branches and snapped a main stem taison auto I have two blue Berry and northern lights and lastly taison auto. Light is maxi bright 300 w and medium is Coco coir with perlite. I am currently on day 48 with the two blueberrys and northern lights except the Taison which is day 43. The hard work pays of in the end and I'm looking forward to them maturing.
Your a natural. Very nice ladies there.

Cypress66

Cypress66

Looks sweet brother nice and green peace ✌️

elduderito

elduderito

looks good!

Interesting that looks like the same lamp as the Lumatek Attis 300w.... how big is your tent and are you using the light at 100% power?

sambapati

sambapati

Yikes good looking so far....keep on keeping on

Zenpaii

Zenpaii

Just an update on the babies the northern lights and Taison auto are beginning to get frosty however the blueberrys are a tad behind deficiencies are starting to show which I will be attending too however I am so proud of myself on this being my first honestly didn't think I would even have so many buds on the Taison considering I snapped the main stem!

IMG 20210810 111624
IMG 20210810 111634
IMG 20210810 111641 1
IMG 20210810 111641
IMG 20210810 111645
IMG 20210810 111654
StoneyMahoney

StoneyMahoney

Looking dope bra. Show us the buds when ready.

Zenpaii

Zenpaii

Update the defiency that I had on the northern and taison I couldn't get rid of I think it was a mix of Cal mag defiency and nute lock out and it was a vicious cycle however the plants have now been flushed this week and are ready to harvest tomorrow to be dried I have trimmed the fans leaves off today to make it easier to cut and hang tomorrow they are very yellow not sure if it will effect the smoke of the buds bud I will do my best to trim out the bad leaves most likely before drying blue berry autos won't be ready to flush until next week and are looking frosty

IMG 20210904 142721
IMG 20210904 142721
IMG 20210904 142717
Zenpaii

Zenpaii

So, You've been puffin this plant for what now, a month? How about a smoke report. Northern Lights is one of my top 5.
Haven't smoked it at all yet will be cutting it today to dry I'm quite behind and it's probably due to the defiency because it slowed right down but I will update with a little puff test after the dry before they go in the jars tbh my northern lights didn't come out quite frosty but does smell decent!

SSgrower

SSgrower

I've learned to cull an cut some lower budz a week or so before harvest to test. Your doing great and will get better every grow season. Cheers, SS.

Zenpaii

Zenpaii

Northern lights and Tasion auto have now been chopped and put in the drying tent

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

Haven't smoked it at all yet will be cutting it today to dry I'm quite behind and it's probably due to the defiency because it slowed right down but I will update with a little puff test after the dry before they go in the jars tbh my northern lights didn't come out quite frosty but does smell decent!
Damn, I thought I saw a date of a month ago and thought these were already drying and curing. Apparently I was pretty high. It happens🤣

Zenpaii

Zenpaii

The taison and northern lights had to be jarred 4 days drying due to the heat wave the humidty was at 40% normally it's at 50-60% they were very dry and crispy another day properly would have taken the majority of moisture out so I jarred early just incase the moisture dissipates. The moisture has come back and humdity in jars is perfect the smell is great so I must have done some thing right. I don't think I will wet trim the blueberrys as a test to see if I can get it to dry slower I will just chop and hang how it is and will take off the large fan leaves to see how it goes.

IMG 20210910 144133
IMG 20210910 144127
IMG 20210909 141752
Cypress66

Cypress66

The taison and northern lights had to be jarred 4 days drying due to the heat wave the humidty was at 40% normally it's at 50-60% they were very dry and crispy another day properly would have taken the majority of moisture out so I jarred early just incase the moisture dissipates. The moisture has come back and humdity in jars is perfect the smell is great so I must have done some thing right. I don't think I will wet trim the blueberrys as a test to see if I can get it to dry slower I will just chop and hang how it is and will take off the large fan leaves to see how it goes.
Congrats on your garden and your plants looked great enjoy peace ✌️

Top Bottom