My First EVER run....

• Thread starter WakeAndBake
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

WakeAndBake

Alright farmers,

Thought id share some shots from my first EVER run with a little help from half baked:

Running-
2 Double Barrel OG
1 KKSCxTheWhite
1 SSH f3
1 WIFI (FIRE DOM)
2 DUDxTRESDAWG
1 80's NL
10 Original Diesel aka daywrecker

Setup-
1.2x2.4x2 Tent
Gavita Pro 1000
1 600 HPS
6" Outake with Rhino Filter

Been veging these down now for about 2 weeks in 5ltr pots just repotted them around 4 days ago into 20's and they have gone crazy. The kksc and ssh went straight into 30's and are thriving!!

Just after repotting-
My first ever run
My first ever run 2

KKSC on the left and SSH on the Right 10 days after being potted into the 30's
My first ever run 3

SSH all bushed out before her trim
My first ever run 4
My first ever run 5
My first ever run 8

The Double Barrel OG
My first ever run 6
My first ever run 7

Righ of the tent under the 600
My first ever run 9

The Gavita Pro 1000 (loving this)
My first ever run 10

More pics to follow shortly....

WakeandBake

W

WakeAndBake

Here's the rest of the pics from inside the tent
Left side
IMG 0198
IMG 0199

The right side
IMG 0204

Hope these have got you interested ill be updating this as we go looking forward to learning all about this growin ting and seeing how these turn out

Peace
WakeandBake

half baked

half baked

easi now, glad you got a thread started man, your at the right place to learn alot, the guys here know what they're talking about and don't mind sharing their knowledge :cool:

lets get this show on the road hey bro ;)

hb

Krasi

Krasi

Looking good, nice hardware...you`ve been supercropping right?

J

jonnyshope

hey bro great looking plants and setup!;)
rock that shit m8..
goodluck with the rest of the grow.
:)

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
First grow ever?

woah. You're the rookie of the year with that line up and equipment. Good luck on the first run!

W

WakeAndBake

Evening,
First off this sun is killing me never thought id be wishing it to be cold having to keep the gavita tamed at 600
Yeah Krasi been supercropped was going under watching HB do the first few thought the thing was gonna snap in 2! Looking to flip on friday cant wait to watch em stretch the ssh is looking like a beast!!

half baked

half baked

yh man, cant wait till we flip these friday, gonna be a tent of fun!!!

madness how we train them tho innit bro, after a few crops it will come natural but i know what ya mean, thinking i was killing your ladies:eek:

you'll thank me in a couple of weeks lol
hb

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Evening,
First off this sun is killing me never thought id be wishing it to be cold having to keep the gavita tamed at 600
Yeah Krasi been supercropped was going under watching HB do the first few thought the thing was gonna snap in 2! Looking to flip on friday cant wait to watch em stretch the ssh is looking like a beast!!
Welcome, WakeAndBake, lookin good, should be an epic first grow. Wish my first started off like that. LOL. No matter how many times I've done it, I never get used to seein em after their bent and can't wait to see them the next day all perky again, as the relief sets in. Good luck.

W

WakeAndBake

Im back, and i did have some good shit to show off but thanks to itunes being fucked up it restored my phone lost all my numbers and photos of the babies as you can imagine im fucked off spliff and bed for me ill get some pics up tomorrow sorry for the delay guys!

W

WakeAndBake

YO...

Finally an update from the new guy bet you have all been dying to see what monsters i have created on my first time!! o_O

Had a few technical issues not with the set up with the iphone killed my updates and photos

Since the last thread (a while ago i know!) all have been given a top feed of worm castings and guano.
First 2 weeks fed them just plan magic grow
This week moved them onto bloom feeding 2ml per litre

All taking 5 litres comfortably still apart from the strawbs which is killing me every watering with 8

Just cleaned and tied em all up tonight looking good (i hope :oops:)

Shots range from day 21-25

IMG 0022
IMG 0053
IMG 0054
IMG 0055
IMG 0056
IMG 0057
IMG 0070
IMG 0075
IMG 0076
IMG 0078
IMG 0080
IMG 0083
IMG 0086
IMG 0087
IMG 0091
IMG 0092
IMG 0093
IMG 0094

Cheers for checking in ill keep on the updates looking forward to the next few weeks watching these gals blow up

Sorry some pics are sideways fucking iphones........

Peace

IMG 0058
IMG 0096
half baked

half baked

yes now bro, good to see an update lol ;)

got those gals real healthy there, now you've cleaned the bottoms and tied them up there will be a better airflow, its alot better for the plants, the gavitas got them stacking up real nice too, glad you could keep it on 1150watts :D time to watch them blow up now o_O

hb

Thoth

Thoth

Damn sweet grow for your first run. Well done bro. Cant say mine was that good first time round.

half baked

half baked

hey wakeandbake, just looking at the pics and i thought id tell what plants r in what pics

pic1 half the tent canopyshot
pics 2,3,4,12,13,14 are double barrell og
pics 5,6,8,9 dud x tresdawg
pics 10,11 are the kksc x the white
pic 15 80's nl
pic 16 is double barell up close and 2 original diesels behind
pic 18 is an original diesel and i think the 2 attached photos are the strawbs, dont hold me too it tho lol

hope this helps ya a lil bro :)

W

WakeAndBake

Evening Farmers,
Been a while (again) i know, i keep forgetting to get the pics up.
Had a few heat issues since the last pics went up, mainly on the diesel slowed them down a bit, got a stand up fan in there now the little NL is out of there (chopped on week 8) Been feeding plant magic bloom up to about week 8 on everything and gave them all two doses of epsom salts.
The Fire, Double Barrels and Dud and kksc are all flushing.
Give the diesel last feed the fox farm tiger bloom and big bloom to fill them out.
Anyway..... I know your only here for the pics ha took a few shots last night day 62

Introducing the star of the show the KKSC X THE WHITE
Straw2

Straw1

The Double Barrel OG
Db

Finally a shot of the gavita side of the tent
Ht1

Ill get some final shots up before they all come down and some final shots when its done if i remember....

Thanks for checking in anyway guys been a pleasure for my first run looking forward to the next already!

Latest posts

Top Bottom