MY first forum post.... EVER! on any site

• Thread starter tonic12
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tonic12

Hello Farmers

I've been lurking(?) for a while now, and decided that is time for me to stop being shy and say hi.

I am very inspired by many people on here and decided that it is time to throw my hat into the ring.

I hope to start my grow room soon and I will start a journal to coincide with my progress.

Grow Interests Include:
Under Current
Sealed Rooms
Beneficial bacteria
Fully organic hydro, hopefully in the near future
Grow room automation, (see organic hydro;););)
Simple Solutions to Complex problems
Finally, Killer Genetics will be running some classic strains, plus some legit SSSDH, ResDAWG Edition :anim_19:

My Background is in soil SOG in Colorado, but work has moved me to Michigan

I will start a newbie journal in the UC section in the next few week.

Good luck with everyone's adventures in horticulture!

fractaLz

fractaLz

Great to have you here tonic12! Glad the Farm was the first site you posted at:) How are you liking the Michigan scene? Been looking very promising from where I'm sitting.

T

tonic12

Great to have you here tonic12! Glad the Farm was the first site you posted at:) How are you liking the Michigan scene? Been looking very promising from where I'm sitting.
I moved here in late August, just finally getting everything set up. Michigan has been great so far, I had my first MI hunt last fall up north and the scene seems to be heating up in Mid-MI. I've made some good friends already!

Unfortunately, since the law is so new here the fear mongers seem to have a bit more momentum that I remember is CO, but CO past their law a while ago...

But like your location says, "Manifest your reality" and my reality is green

Papa

Papa

Supporter
welcome tonic12!

'glad to have you at the farm!

Papa

Top Bottom