My first grow. 600 watt hps 5x4.

• Thread starter mustang-cars
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mustang-cars

Hey this is my first grow. Think I'm running into a problem allready. First off temps with lights on are no higher than 75 lows lights of 65. Watered twice since I transplanted a week ago. Running 20/4 light schedule. Feeding 5ml per gallon hygrozyme. Humidityi s 30 percent trying to get it to 50 becaus e sometimes its lower than 30 percent. Theres one thats really yellow and the one in the center looks a little funny too, any help would be apreciated. Cant tell if they have a def. or what. Thanks ask questions if you need more info.
gun_125.jpg
gun_122.jpg
gun_123.jpg
gun_124.jpg

M

mustang-cars

Roots organic medium. No i'm not ph testing, water is testing to ph of 7.0, hard to say with the little drop tester, before I water, filtered 2 stage pur brand water filtration system that you can get at wally world to hook to you're faucet. They look a bit different today i'll post pictures in a little while.

M

mustang-cars

You mean start mixing in my veg ferts into my water schedule? I thought the soil had enough amendments for some time?

F

frostedlove

your girls are not looking so hot

in the picture it looks like purple veins in one of the leaves
this is a P or possible mix of a few def

Phosphorus (P) deficiency:Fan leaves are dark green or red/purple, and may turn yellow. Leaves may curl under, go brown and die. Small-formed buds are another main symptom.
Phosphorus deficiencies exhibit slow growing, weak and stunted plants with dark green or purple pigmentation in older leaves and stems.
Some deficiency during flowering is normal, but too much shouldn't be tolerated. Red petioles and stems are a normal, genetic characteristic for many varieties, plus it can also be a co-symptom of N, K, and Mg-deficiencies, so red stems are not a foolproof sign of P-deficiency. Too much P can lead to iron deficiency.

You have not feed them anything? Which roots did you use? 707 or the coco coir mix? 707 is strong soil that should keep the girls feed. You really need to get a ph meter cause when you feed them you have to ph the water unless you buy canna ph'd already feed.

Ebay had cheap ph meters for 15 bucks.. Look back at my threads.....no matter what you have (3 plants-----200 hundred) you have to ph your stuff and do it often. Everything you put in the water pushes things up and down. So its a little tricky if you dont really know and you r just kinda guessing.

I would flush the girls heavy flush and then start a light feed program.

but do some more research and see what everyone else says:
I dont know much so I just give little help where I can

good luck bro

Top Bottom