My first grow, any tips? Light to close?

• Thread starter Nonaturallight
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nonaturallight

Nonaturallight

lol, you made it sound more confusing. so from outside ring of the pot, 3 inch in towards the leaves. this leaves a circle in the middle that is not watered. Than on your last quarter you make the inner circle wet. Now the 1 litter is just an example. not sure how much you are watering. How many days since it broke ground?
That's what I thought you were saying. Basically evenly giving the soil water. But not the plant. So it needs to send roots to get the water further away. Check lol. Broke ground on the 28th. Water yesterday with a liter. No nutes. The one prior to that I used root farm base and veg quarter strength. 1 liter. Those have been the first full watering, since leaving water bottle sprayer. Just waterers yesterday and with my tent at good temps. (They were at 30c and 20% humidity with the leaves started curling up a few days ago, I got the humidifier two days ago and turned the lights down light you guys said to) now the environment is standing at 25.9c and 57% humidity. So the light is now moved up. The fan is blowing up. And the plants shouldn't be cooking.

Reactions: PK1
Nonaturallight

Nonaturallight

lol, you made it sound more confusing. so from outside ring of the pot, 3 inch in towards the leaves. this leaves a circle in the middle that is not watered. Than on your last quarter you make the inner circle wet. Now the 1 litter is just an example. not sure how much you are watering. How many days since it broke ground?
Still getting the plant wet with the last quarter when doing the 20 minute intervals of water. But not all one liter going to the middle, so the roots don't have to grow to get water.

Reactions: PK1
Anthem

Anthem

The first thing I would recommend is to not buy Mantis prebuffered nutrients the cost per gallon is over 10 times that of the competition. @Jakecan can explain the cost better but not worth it in my opinion!

Latest posts

Top Bottom