My first grow attempt. Outdoor on east coast. How are we looking? Any tips?

• Thread starter domgrows
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
domgrows

domgrows

My first grow attempt outdoor on east coast how are we looking any tips
This is day 10. I’m doing my best not to touch and mess with the plants 24/7. But it’s so tempting!

DeadheadJim

DeadheadJim

View attachment 2150210This is day 10. I’m doing my best not to touch and mess with the plants 24/7. But it’s so tempting!
You must be in the southeast...I'm up in the northeast. 3 weeks ago we had 60° weather for almost a week. Followed by 22.50" of snow...then back in the 50s. Followed by another 8" of snow. Today it's 43° with rain expected. I can't say it's me...I haven't taken the grill out yet. Looks good (~);}!!!
Keep on Growin'

domgrows

domgrows

You must be in the southeast...I'm up in the northeast. 3 weeks ago we had 60° weather for almost a week. Followed by 22.50" of snow...then back in the 50s. Followed by another 8" of snow. Today it's 43° with rain expected. I can't say it's me...I haven't taken the grill out yet. Looks good (~);}!!!
Keep on Growin'
Yeah I’m southeast were it gets pretty hot. I’m worried about too much heat though and the bipolar weather!!

domgrows

domgrows

Mannnnn I come home from work today and my mom watered the hell out of my plants when I just watered them . Will my babies be okay?

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I would wait! But seeing as there mostly autos, and I don’t mess with autos, maybe you should wait for an auto grower to chime in! They might tell you to get it into the final pot ASAP and lay the wood to them because the clock is ticking! I don’t go out of solos when they are that small yet on Photos! Just my two cents!

Top Bottom