My first grow , brown spots on leaves

• Thread starter Brosko82
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Brosko82

Brosko82

So I am having some issues with brown spots on my leaves . I'm using emerald triangle 420 organic soil and fox farm grow big 1/2 dose , also some cal mag 2 ml per gal . I bring her indoors at night under a small unit farm led light . I overreacted Ang put a gallon of water in her thinking it might be a nute issue.
My first grow  brown spots on leaves 2
My first grow  brown spots on leaves 3
My first grow  brown spots on leaves

My first grow  brown spots on leaves 4
steamroller

steamroller

Look for pest since you put them outside .
Welcome to the Farm.

NorthernOrganics

NorthernOrganics

Looks like a pH issue to me. When did you start the liquid nutes?

NorthernOrganics

NorthernOrganics

Are you adjusting the pH of your water and feed? In my experience, you get leaf damage like that when there are pH fluctuations.

NorthernOrganics

NorthernOrganics

That soil you are using is heavily amended and shouldn't require the liquid nutes. I would stick with plain water and compost tea. I'm guessing that the bottled stuff is throwing your pH out of whack every other watering and the leaves are now showing signs of the pH fluctuations.

Brosko82

Brosko82

That soil you are using is heavily amended and shouldn't require the liquid nutes. I would stick with plain water and compost tea. I'm guessing that the bottled stuff is throwing your pH out of whack every other watering and the leaves are now showing signs of the pH fluctuations.
Thanks il look into compost teas...

NorthernOrganics

NorthernOrganics

You really shouldn't have to mess with pH in properly amended soil, the soil will naturally regulate pH.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

You might want to add a little bit of Mg if it's not already in whatever you're feeding.

Brosko82

Brosko82

Mg meaning cal mag ? I use a small dose of cal mag ever watering . Thanks

Top Bottom