My first grow....Dr. Krippling incredible bulk 5.3K

• Thread starter Bowski
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bowski

Bowski

Im really impressed with my first grow. Fingers crossed I make it to the finish line.
All Technaflora with H&G providing drip clean, roots exel and majic green, all good stuff.

Sealed room 10x13. Rez, control bucket, pumps air and water and c02 bottles and all controllers in next room which has Ac and is kept at 69 F which keeps my water and air nice and cool.
Inside room is 18 buckets 5 gallon each the scrubber by phresh and my Phoenix 200 HT commercial dehu, which is AWSOME! by the way. Runs at lights out only, and pumps water like crazy and three wall mount fans and 28 Kbtu
Lights are four Gavita pro 1000 E. series with EL2 controller which is a great controler btw

Did a lot of reading for almost nine months before starting this venture and there's more to it than what I thought. It's not a lazy mans game. Unless you don't care about bugs or other horror stories I read on forums. Next grow I'm may do the Mr. nice G-13 skunk or my AK48 from Nirvana.

Bowski.
My first growdr krippling incredible bulk 53k
My first growdr krippling incredible bulk 53k 2
My first growdr krippling incredible bulk 53k 3

Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

awesome grow Bowski for a 1st timer. i was wondering how the incredible bulk turned out? i have one going right now guerilla style. how was the mold resistance with it? i do know one thing that one of their claims is true that this plant can withstand extreme nutrient swings and i havent seen the first sign of burn yet. im hoping the moisute extremes will be true as well lol

Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

I'd like to see this strain finished as well... :)
i will for sure be finishing it. i have a outdoor journal on icmag if u want to check it out later on in the year when harvest rolls around,but since im also watching this thread i will post pics of it here. there just isnt much info on it especially outdoor growing on this strian. i bought it basically bc i wanted to prove that there is no way boxing size glove buds and 1 plant equals 20! now if that proves me wrong HELL YEA!!

alaskind

alaskind

i will for sure be finishing it. i have a outdoor journal on icmag if u want to check it out later on in the year when harvest rolls around,but since im also watching this thread i will post pics of it here. there just isnt much info on it especially outdoor growing on this strian. i bought it basically bc i wanted to prove that there is no way boxing size glove buds and 1 plant equals 20! now if that proves me wrong HELL YEA!!
What's your screen name on icmag?

Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

What's your screen name on icmag?
same as this one its in the outdoor section. i would have did it here instead of icmag had i seen how much faster it is to upload pics and alot more chill ppl here then Ic but i figured since i had already started it there i mise well finish it and then move on over to the farm for 2016

Edit: here is the thread to look for "
Kyg's Outdoor Trichapalooza

Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

here is what my incredible bulk looked like today. i went and gave it vitazyme 2.5ml, 1 tbs of liquid seaweed, 1 tbs of worm power extract, 1tsp of insect frass, 1 tbs of Jamaican bat guano,2ml of golden tree, 1/8th of aloe and 1/8th of ful power. So far this plant has did what Dr. Krippling said and that is withstand huge amounts of ferts and thrived on it. I just hope that it can withstand extremes in moisture like they claim come flower lol

Ib
Ib2
Bowski

Bowski

Sorry, for some reason I lost this thread. yes It will withstand a lot of ppms like 1800 ppm's lol. I had three test plants that went all the way to 1800 and took it like a champ. also, I went to Disney over the weekend and when I went into to the room to check on them they were slumped over and the roots were stuck to the bottom of the dwc container! I just knew it was over, But they came back to life and kept on growing as if nothing happened. as for mold, I dont know I ran a sealed room. but I had one bud that had a little mold. But everything else was perfect. Ive doing another run of these girls right now in soil. Ill post up some pics. I had 17 of them on my first run and yeilded over 6 pounds of good solid bud and a boat load of under bud. If I had know I would have cut off all the mature bud and kept on with the grow for a little bit longer and got more mature bud. 1st timers mistake. Im also doing some outdoors this run. Incredible Bulk, G13 x Skunk, Critical super silver haze, G13 Nevils cut, Super silver skunk and a couple others.

Bowski

Bowski

I will have some pic's soon. Incredible Bulk still in veg but I will flip this week. I was trying to pic a Mother or two. What traits are im looking for to select the best mothers? These are Feminized plants. They are such a easy plant to grow, cant kill'em...lol

I have 2 G13 x Skunk and one of the two is showing yellowing leaves up and down the plant but the other G13 is just perfect..Go figure? see pics.

The Ten Incredible Bulk I have is perfect, and the Super silver Haze is doing great as well, But I must say the SSH when stressed has shown sex, two started blooming and three grew balls. I must admit I left them in Solo cups way to long!! and didnt water them to the point that they were leaning over. But the rest of them nevered showed any problems so I culled the weak and kept the strong, now I need to sex them.

Dont get it? only one doing this. G13 x Skunk (Regular)
IMG 1516

Here is a shot of one Incredible Bulk and most look as this one does.
IMG 1529

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

I'm a first time grower too. What a fantastic job you've done. They look fab. I thought I was doing well lol but nothing like yours. Can't wait to see them when they are nearly ready.

Bowski

Bowski

Here are some girls 1 week into bloom. Then I will post some pics of the G13 at chop time under the LED.
First incredible bulk, AK48 and super silver skunk is under 4000 watts HPS and a 400 watt MH for some blue.
we got 600/ 650+ grams per plant on the led grow. that is wet weight. it did finish earler by 4 days. lights are Illumitek 1000 watt equivelent. and I must say it was nice not running the AC as much. we had zero heat and bug issues..Never had bugs ever because im a clean freak. always mopping the floors and I bomb the room with high levels of co2 for 2 days between runs, nothing can survive. always spray the floors and wall with bleach too.
I like the AN but next month im going with the simple Dyna Grow and Bloom and this will ultimatley let me weigh the net product from three different nute lines. I still havent used my House and Garden line yet.
Bowski

Last edited:
Top Bottom