My first grow....Dr. Krippling incredible bulk 5.3K

• Thread starter Bowski
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

I will have some pic's soon. Incredible Bulk still in veg but I will flip this week. I was trying to pic a Mother or two. What traits are im looking for to select the best mothers? These are Feminized plants. They are such a easy plant to grow, cant kill'em...lol

I have 2 G13 x Skunk and one of the two is showing yellowing leaves up and down the plant but the other G13 is just perfect..Go figure? see pics.

The Ten Incredible Bulk I have is perfect, and the Super silver Haze is doing great as well, But I must say the SSH when stressed has shown sex, two started blooming and three grew balls. I must admit I left them in Solo cups way to long!! and didnt water them to the point that they were leaning over. But the rest of them nevered showed any problems so I culled the weak and kept the strong, now I need to sex them.

Dont get it? only one doing this. G13 x Skunk (Regular)
View attachment 526689

Here is a shot of one Incredible Bulk and most look as this one does.
View attachment 526694
im loving the Incredible bulk this year! im gonna be giving it another try next year as well as it has performed perfectly guerilla style growing it. pics taken about 4 days ago. i will be going back to water it on monday with its 2nd dose of flawless finish. it has a very high bud to leaf ratio on the pheno i have. its gonna be so easy to trim. that is a trait i always look for as well as mold resistance. i agree they are hardy as fuck! i had to dig my incredible bulk up mid flower and transplant to another location due to security and she kept on ticking maybe slowing growth down for a few days but hell i thought for sure it would die or the leaves would all die back and slow growth to a crawl if she even recovered at all,but to my surprise the next day i went back to check on her and all the leaves still sticking st8 out and up. Defo does what it says on Dr.krippling's describtion of it

Best pic IB
Better bud shot of IB
Side bud
Sun shot
Rix Mix

Rix Mix

Image Here is a bad picture of my incredible bulk here in Maine, in snips is caterpillar just took off to show what is main cause of bud mold here to some friends. They are really starting to bud now will get some pictures and I also have by doc krippling Kripple Shock:-) plus fourteen more great verities

Bowski

Bowski

im loving the Incredible bulk this year! im gonna be giving it another try next year as well as it has performed perfectly guerilla style growing it. pics taken about 4 days ago. i will be going back to water it on monday with its 2nd dose of flawless finish. it has a very high bud to leaf ratio on the pheno i have. its gonna be so easy to trim. that is a trait i always look for as well as mold resistance. i agree they are hardy as fuck! i had to dig my incredible bulk up mid flower and transplant to another location due to security and she kept on ticking maybe slowing growth down for a few days but hell i thought for sure it would die or the leaves would all die back and slow growth to a crawl if she even recovered at all,but to my surprise the next day i went back to check on her and all the leaves still sticking st8 out and up. Defo does what it says on Dr.krippling's describtion of it
Oh yes! good looking girl there. Its a tough plant for sure. let me know what she yeilds per plant please.
Good luck.

Bowski

Bowski

View attachment 537222 Here is a bad picture of my incredible bulk here in Maine, in snips is caterpillar just took off to show what is main cause of bud mold here to some friends. They are really starting to bud now will get some pictures and I also have by doc krippling Kripple Shock:) plus fourteen more great verities
Beautiful plant right there! are you using nutes?

Rix Mix

Rix Mix

Yes 100% organic
Super soil, feeding soil with teas & everything the plant ask for with being organic 20+ years knowledge growing and still every time is first time and next time will be better. Weed snob:-)
That's is one plant and will put some good pictures of it. Is starting to blow up:-)real pretty but it doesn't look like boxing size gloves. Hope so & does still
Was in trash can and outgrew in one month and we put straight into a tough amount of compose and much more. Been growing well but still missing out on nitrogen but too late for it and letting her do her thing. Stay toned in
Nothing but smart pots 400+ from now on

Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

View attachment 538297 View attachment 538298 View attachment 538299 This is a 4 way off the stock incredible bulk, with weeks left:)
looking great! im glad to see more people doing this strain outdoors. i will be chopping mine tomorrow shes at 95% milky 2 days ago so when i go back im hoping she will have about 5-10 amber on her. i dont think we can get boxing size glove buds bc we are not growing it in hydroponics "Boxing-glove sized buds are to be expected on perfect large plants grown in Hydroponics."

Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

Oh yes! good looking girl there. Its a tough plant for sure. let me know what she yeilds per plant please.
Good luck.
will do bro! its gonna be a good yeilder bc the nugs are so dense on mine. i love buds like this these. easy to trim and dense!

Rix Mix

Rix Mix

looking great! im glad to see more people doing this strain outdoors. i will be chopping mine tomorrow shes at 95% milky 2 days ago so when i go back im hoping she will have about 5-10 amber on her. i dont think we can get boxing size glove buds bc we are not growing it in hydroponics "Boxing-glove sized buds are to be expected on perfect large plants grown in Hydroponics."
Hydroponics I was going to put that quote also. But if it can be reached with hydro then it should be in it's genes and be able to be that size also I believe outdoors:-)
I will put my total yield also, but think I have two to three weeks left. Thinking two to three elbows but we will see:-)

Bowski

Bowski

ive got about 6 wks left with mine. they are coming along nicely, and I will post pics today.

Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

Hydroponics I was going to put that quote also. But if it can be reached with hydro then it should be in it's genes and be able to be that size also I believe outdoors:)
I will put my total yield also, but think I have two to three weeks left. Thinking two to three elbows but we will see:)
ya i just chopped mine friday. im guessing i got about 7-8 oz once dried,i'll put up the total weight once its totally dry. i will be doing this strain again next year and i will be putting it at one my best plots to see how big it will get. i neglected mine for a while bc it didnt look like it was gonna do anything at all but once it started flowering it went nuts. i honestly think that is the only part of the breeders statement that isnt true lol all the others did do what they claimed though for me. drought,heat no problem at all, heavy morning dews and rain for 3-4 days at a time during full flower no bud rot at all and caterpillars and snails didnt want anything to do with it but they sure love my damn delahaze.

Last edited:
Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

View attachment 540586Last night was first heavy frost and they are swelling :)
shes BULKing up nicely! my dad called this strain the Incredible Hulk lol he said all the shit u did to that plant this year and it still produced 7 oz dry of rock hard buds is a miracle. i really did neglect it alot in veg and its turned out as one my best plants this year. i like that it has a 3rd week in sept finish for me.

Bowski

Bowski

Got a couple pics, sorry for being late 4 week to go!
Got a lot of yellowing the past couple of weeks. Been sticking to the AN FEED CHART. The only thing I did that might of caused it was when I mixed a 30 gallon batch and didn't use right away. It was almost 4 days later. Plus AN suggested I not use a air stone but instead just put a small water pump in the Rez to keep it mixed. Either way I could have gotten lock out. Now I don't mix shit until I'm ready to use it.
You will see a pic of the next ladies going under the lights. The stems are really red but they are beautiful and bushy. Came from my G13 mom that is now flowering out. Then another pic of the baby clones coming up.
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Bowski

Bowski

Also I'm use to fighting humidity with hydro. And now the opposite with soil.. Lol
I'm going full LED Next round and running the same girls so we will see what that does.
It will be in soil and I will be using really fine misters to help them drink and to increase humidity. The led's are lumitex neo sol ip66 rated, they are completely sealed and you can basically take a water hose to them.

Sinner D

Sinner D

Just had to drop a comment on this ol' thread.
I was given a clone of Kripple Shock on New Years Eve this year. This plant just stacks on the bud sites! It's got an almost overwhelming lemon scent and an awesome buzz to follow. Just a great all around bud and a very effective medicine for pain too! Definitely really impressed with this strain. I'll be looking to find more from Dr. Krippling in the future. On a side note, I did find that the KS was a bit open to attack from pests, but all in all, not the weakest in terms of pest resistance that I've grown to date. Worth the fight!

Sinner D

Sinner D

BTW. Awesome pics, love the indoor setup you got there Bowski.

Sinner D

Sinner D

Rix Mix. Looks like you had them ladies growin' fine outside!!!\

Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

im growing the I bulk again this year. this year i put them in my best plot that gets direct sun from 630am till 530pm. they should produce at least 12-14 oz per plant if they are anything like last year and they only got 5 hours of direct sun last year,so we shall see.

Fishmaster42

Fishmaster42

I just got my Incredible Bulk seedling going stopped by to see what you guys thought of her. Any good yield story's. Im indoor 1000's and lec 315 mixed wonder if all this weight talk is true. I only got one seed so i only got one Pheno but wonder what traits you guys have seen in your plants that were good. Fish

Latest posts

Top Bottom