My First Grow, HELP PLEASE!

• Thread starter JohnBlazr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

imhigh

Thanks man! Yes, my plan is to fully harvest the autos, while leaving the photos in veg. I figure it will give me a practice run, before flowering the photos! I’ll keep updating, I really appreciate the reply. View attachment 1990743View attachment 1990744View attachment 1990745View attachment 1990746
@Captspaulding
My suggestion if asking. Grow one or the other. Don't know why anyone would grow auto with your space. Half pound compared to 1-1/2 ounces. Less plants, one type and bigger pots. Don't over think it, it is still just a weed.

I

imhigh

My suggestion if asking. Grow one or the other. Don't know why anyone would grow auto with your space. Half pound compared to 1-1/2 ounces. Less plants, one type and bigger pots. Don't over think it, it is still just a weed.
Also growing sativa and indica At the same time is harder. Sativa takes longer.

JohnBlazr

JohnBlazr

Yea man I agree, it’s my first time so, I really didn’t think they’d take off like this. None of them got sick or died, 100% seed to late veg. I’m just going to get another tent.

JohnBlazr

JohnBlazr

I had no idea what to expect or how the plants would grow. Next run will be a lot more organized.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
My current tent, I have 15 1 gallons in the 2x4. It takes time figuring how to fit them. For a first grow you are bumping. I do agree on picking 1 or the other in terms of indica or sativa. But Ive always boosted plants to make and even canopy. But if you are getting another tent (sweet btw) it’ll be way easier to manage….

IMG 7850
I

imhigh

My current tent, I have 15 1 gallons in the 2x4. It takes time figuring how to fit them. For a first grow you are bumping. I do agree on picking 1 or the other in terms of indica or sativa. But Ive always boosted plants to make and even canopy. But if you are getting another tent (sweet btw) it’ll be way easier to manage….
And out of 15 plants what is your harvest in 1 gallon bags.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
And out of 15 plants what is your harvest in 1 gallon bags.
As long as I get an oz a plant, for that space I’m golden. Also, I kept them small on purpose, pruned them that way, true 90 day plants.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Did you do this 12/12 from seed?
Oh no, never done that, I’ve thought about trying though. I just went nutty early on them, topping 3 times, then flipped them at 30 days old. They are beginning week 7 flower right now. I was doing a few experimental things with this grow, those plants are the largest pots of this run, I have 8oz 16oz and 3/4 gallon and gallon pots. It’s been a journey. Waaaay more of a pain in the ass that I thought…..the tent is just a part of my overall grow.

B

bloodeye

If i can just get smokable weed ill be happy for this run
How did it all turn out in the end? The curing etc go ok and the smoke and flavour good?

I'm on my first grow, 20 days in with autos. A lot of experimenting going on but this was a very insightful read and hope it all turned out well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom