My First Grow In 8 Years

• Thread starter Peacefreedom
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Peacefreedom

Peacefreedom

Hopefully it's a good run. My first grow i killed it. I got a gram per watt if you can believe it. These new lighting systems are a bit odd but im not skerd. See how it goes should be transplanting clones tomorrow.

Peacefreedom

Peacefreedom

Oh shit waiting.... cool beans :)

A random bag seed. AG monster from a dispensary in AZ. Never heard of it but my buddy said it was good stuff so what the hell i poped it with a my gavita lol. Tomorrow my buddy is bring me some clones from humbolt. He got me some Mr. Nice, blueberry cheesecake and some other stuff i cant remember the name of. Just a little 12 plant run. This is for my friends wife who eats about $300 worth of edibles a week. I told him i think it might be cheaper to grow...lol

Lbgrower

Lbgrower

A random bag seed. AG monster from a dispensary in AZ. Never heard of it but my buddy said it was good stuff so what the hell i poped it with a my gavita lol. Tomorrow my buddy is bring me some clones from humbolt. He got me some Mr. Nice, blueberry cheesecake and some other stuff i cant remember the name of. Just a little 12 plant run. This is for my friends wife who eats about $300 worth of edibles a week. I told him i think it might be cheaper to grow...lol

OMG ' 'my girl the same way. That's why I started again.

Peacefreedom

Peacefreedom

She's actually pretty messed up. Never smoked weed until she was in her mid to late 30s. She was on major pills and tossed them all out for the ganga. She has metal vertebrae her Achilles tendon is sewn back together she has ribs that make doctors cringe. She can eat 500mg and not even bat an eye.

Lbgrower

Lbgrower

Good stuff man I'm halfway through flower on my first grow in quite some time. It's crazy man totally fun like you said and therapeutic for sure. Things catching me off guard like crazy and I went ahead into uncharted territory with my medium *coco used to be a soil grower. so been a lot of learning. So far so good.

Lbgrower

Lbgrower

Honestly yes and no.... I will be sticking with it but it has its downsides. If your not carful can really mess your plants up. If you can't work around a rigid schedule stuff like that I wouldn't suggest it at all. But then on the good side they grow fast and look crazy dank. The stuff is clean

Top Bottom