My first Grow...is it ready to harvest? its about 7 weeks Help me!!

• Thread starter Dr.Bluegrass
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dr.Bluegrass

Dr.Bluegrass

I'm new to this. I need fedback on my recent trial run.. I'm in Kentucky. Is my strain ready yet or shouldi wait a few more weeks b4 I start to cut,dry n cure it?

My first growis it ready to harvest its about 7 weeks help me
Dr.Bluegrass

Dr.Bluegrass

I think it could wait for a few more weeks i just needed some input because its driving me crazy not knowing the exact strain. That picture does it no justice its som top shelf bud I promise u that. Thanks for the feedback it was very helpful bro.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I'd have to see it in full and more shots to really be able to tell, but by that one little bud shot I'd say it's just about done, ain't got much more to go. If it had a lot more white pistils popping through I'd say otherwise.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Oh yeah, give her at least two more weeks. I see all kinds of new pistils haloing around her, you want those to build up. Lookin' pretty, and pretty good!

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Welcome to the farm! :D Nice lookin plants!! Ya made it this far don't be in a rush to kill em before there ready! :D

Got a scope you can check out the color of the trichs? Thats always helpful in deciding when you wanna pluck uhm :D

Dr.Bluegrass

Dr.Bluegrass

@Seamaiden thanks for the knowledge. I can tell u know ur craft well. I'll be needing advice in the future. This is just the beggining.
@LittleDabbie u got a point. I've waited this far what's 2 weeks. lol. Appreiciate the love.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Welcome to the farm! :D Nice lookin plants!! Ya made it this far don't be in a rush to kill em before there ready! :D

Got a scope you can check out the color of the trichs? Thats always helpful in deciding when you wanna pluck uhm :D
<wanders off whistlin'> :D

Dr.Bluegrass

Dr.Bluegrass

Got a magnifying glass but I'm omw to go grab a jelwers loop. Killing me not being able to view my trichs like I should.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I like 10x for the loupe, I know others like a MUCH higher magnification but that's too much for gauging trichomes.

Also... notice the green link in my sig line? ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom