My First Grow. Og101 and Master Kush.

• Thread starter Cannasoir
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cannasoir

Cannasoir

Hey everyone, still pretty new to the site but it has helped me out greatly. So I have decided to post up my progress so far.
Started my babies around March 14th. That is the day I received my clones from someone who could not take care of them properly,and also planted 4 different seeds. I started flowering about 3 weeks ago. They are about two and a half feet tall. I grow in a 8.41 square foot closet. I have 5 300 watt cfls, and 5 150 watt cfl with a combined output of 38,000 lumens. The lights hang about 2-3 inches from the plants. I plan on adding a 600watt Hps within the next few days. I have two oscillating fans on in the room 24 hours a day. I am going to be getting an air conditioner unit for the room to maintain a constant temperature and to lower the humidity since I am now in flowering and it will also add more air circulation. Currently searching for a good pesticide for aphids, spider mites and fungus gnats. I think that is everything. Yes I know, the plants were super infected with spider mites at an early stage. It took me a while to figure out what was wrong due to me being a noob. It has got way better now. Here is my progress from almost two months ago to now.

My first grow og101 and master kush
My first grow og101 and master kush 2
My first grow og101 and master kush 3
My first grow og101 and master kush 4
My first grow og101 and master kush 5
My first grow og101 and master kush 6
My first grow og101 and master kush 7
My first grow og101 and master kush 8
My first grow og101 and master kush 9
My first grow og101 and master kush 10
My first grow og101 and master kush 11
My first grow og101 and master kush 12
My first grow og101 and master kush 13
My first grow og101 and master kush 14
My first grow og101 and master kush 15
My first grow og101 and master kush 16
My first grow og101 and master kush 17
My first grow og101 and master kush 18
My first grow og101 and master kush 19
My first grow og101 and master kush 20

Cannasoir

Cannasoir

the picture of the mysterious blob holding a plant, is one of the males that had to be removed from the room=[. so far have removed two males, possibly removing one more as well=/... still keeping 6 out of 9 is good.

Top Bottom