My first grow outdoor Ontario

• Thread starter Prempeh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Prempeh

Prempeh

Hello everyone!

This is my very first grow on my balcony in Ontario! Its either amnesia fast or lemon kush, not 100 % sure as mixed up seeds when opened the package. Very pro I know!

How is this looking, any advices? Got quite lot of yellow leaves. Also wonder how far is this from harvest as dont feel buds growing too much in last couple of weeks.

Thanks for the help!

My first grow outdoor ontario
My first grow outdoor ontario 2
My first grow outdoor ontario 3
Dirtdoggie

Dirtdoggie

Are they normal thing to have im afraid might over watered it
The soil looks pretty wet, remember only water when the pot is light, or the soil is DRY an inch from the surface. I assume you've gone to a low nitrogen fertilizer for bloom so yellowing of the leaves is very common with a lack of N. just snip of the yellow ones so the plant doesn't use valuable resources in repairing them. Save those resources for the buds!

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Are they normal thing to have im afraid might over watered it
Usually yellowed out leaves are a sign of one of two things: Under feeding or age. They naturally yellow and fall off as time goes by. What are you feeding?

Prempeh

Prempeh

Thanks for answers very much appreciate it!
I just used marphyl soil enchancer as thats got home for the veggies, but changed to dutchscience bloom humates few weeks ago.it arrived quite late.

Dirtdoggie

Dirtdoggie

Thanks for answers very much appreciate it!
I just used marphyl soil enchancer as thats got home for the veggies, but changed to dutchscience bloom humates few weeks ago.it arrived quite late.
Kk. Now is the time to start the flushing process. You want to give them just water for the last 2 weeks before harvest.

Madbud

Madbud

Shes feeding off those leaves, nutrients that for whatever reason the roots no longer provide. No need to cut them, they will come off with a slight pull when they are ready.

Latest posts

Top Bottom