My first grow, week 4(I think)

• Thread starter CannamamaDee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CannamamaDee

CannamamaDee

They have grown so much! I'm so proud right now. The one on the front right doesn't look anything like the other three. I'm wondering if it is mutated or just not getting enough nutrients. So proud of these girls, either way

My first grow week 4i think
Last edited:
CannamamaDee

CannamamaDee

Is this the point when I should LST these autos? For reference the two strains are OG Kush and Critical.

boomgagem

boomgagem

Supporter
I wouldn’t stress them any right now. And my opinion although probably not a popular one, I wouldn’t do too much training on a first grow. I’d just let them grow naturally that way you can see how the plant grows and plan future training

CannamamaDee

CannamamaDee

I wouldn’t stress them any right now. And my opinion although probably not a popular one, I wouldn’t do too much training on a first grow. I’d just let them grow naturally that way you can see how the plant grows and plan future training
That's a really good point. I should get a better idea of how they grow naturally before messing them up too much. I just have a smaller grow area and I want them to shape up to fit well, along with increasing yields. I'm going to consider your suggestion and leave these girls alone.

Top Bottom