My first grow/ what the hell is wrong with it

• Thread starter ThanksButNoDank
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

ThanksButNoDank

Does anyone here make their own compost, and if so what ratio should be used?. I'm thinking 1 part to 3 soil...but have no idea b/c I've never tried it with herb.

i have an apple and a pear tree in my back yard, and all the ones left on the ground get thrown in, we mix a tiny bit of soil in but mostly compost, it just looks so rich i cant stand to throw too much dirt into it

unfortunatly it was all thrown in the tomato bed, and he have a tomato plant thats about 4 months old and must be at least 12 ft. tall xD

:banana1sv6:

^ Off topic: can someone tell me what this thing the banana is riding on is called? i see it all over the web and im just curious xD

S

Sunbiz1

i have an apple and a pear tree in my back yard, and all the ones left on the ground get thrown in, we mix a tiny bit of soil in but mostly compost, it just looks so rich i cant stand to throw too much dirt into it

unfortunatly it was all thrown in the tomato bed, and he have a tomato plant thats about 4 months old and must be at least 12 ft. tall xD

:banana1sv6:

^ Off topic: can someone tell me what this thing the banana is riding on is called? i see it all over the web and im just curious xD

I'll bet, tomatoes love compost. And don't give up on those plants...try and get them more sun. I noticed yesterday that the declining sun angle is giving a few plants of mine more direct light.

T

ThanksButNoDank

ok so its benn 15 days since the first pics were take and heres the plants today

the buds have improved alot from the 5 a plant in the last pics

P1010002
P1010003
P1010004
P1010005
P1010007
S

Sunbiz1

ok so its benn 15 days since the first pics were take and heres the plants today

the buds have improved alot from the 5 a plant in the last pics

Stick with it, I screwed up on one site with 4 plants back in May...planted the girls(and one boy I pulled)under too much shade.

The trees hadn't filled in at the time, now that sun angle is lowering...seems like they are getting better.

T

ThanksButNoDank

Stick with it, I screwed up on one site with 4 plants back in May...planted the girls(and one boy I pulled)under too much shade.

The trees hadn't filled in at the time, now that sun angle is lowering...seems like they are getting better.

yeah i was gona trash em but now with the buds coming in i find doing that next to impossible xD, i may come out with an oz if im lucky and keep sweet talking my girls xD

and yeah the angle is helping me alot with the changing seasons

S

Sunbiz1

yeah i was gona trash em but now with the buds coming in i find doing that next to impossible xD, i may come out with an oz if im lucky and keep sweet talking my girls xD

and yeah the angle is helping me alot with the changing seasons

Didn't want to discourage you, but an OZ is about all you can expect.

We all live, grow, and learn. Every year, I do better with outdoor projects.

http://i1133.invalid.com/albums/m596/sunbiz1/002-1.jpg

I have plants like that, and the shitty one's I don't even bother visiting anymore planted in poor conditions.

T

ThanksButNoDank

time for an update :), so what do you guys think? you can see the frostyness coming in on the pic from the top, and damn do they smell good, they smell almost kinda citrusy

P1010001
P1010002
T

ThanksButNoDank

Didn't want to discourage you, but an OZ is about all you can expect.

We all live, grow, and learn. Every year, I do better with outdoor projects.

http://i1133.invalid.com/albums/m596/sunbiz1/002-1.jpg

I have plants like that, and the shitty one's I don't even bother visiting anymore planted in poor conditions.

an oz is all i can expect? dude i will be totally fine with that xD

im pretty sure i'll get it tho, the buds have been growing ridiculously fast, and i still have another 5 or 6 weeks to go i think :)

^ posted some pics take a look, lookin pretty tasty for mexican schwag bag seed huh? :p

i can not wait to harvest, i litteraly have had a dream about harvest every night for the past 2 weks xD

also gona be attempting to make hash using the ice water method, i know there are better ways but im looking for the cheap and easy one, and it seems to work well enough

P

Purple Grapes

Don't use miracle grow because the company monsanto is incredibly corrupt.

GMO's are fucked up for us and the planet and the poor farmers who become victims of the awful company.

Next, they patent their modified genes and screw small time farmers in court throughout the world for have animals with the same genes, even though the genes are naturally occurring in the small farmers pigs.

I strongly believe in capitalism and believe that corporations have every right to exist. However, monsanto is the definition of corruption and needs to be boycotted.

They are slowly destroying biodiversity. Also, any product containing soy or corn most likely comes from monsanto's genetically modified seeds. Any product with high fructose corn syrup comes from GMO's and needs to be avoided like the plague.

Instead of fighting the war on drugs, we need to fight the war on monsanto. They are a very scary company and need to be ended.

B

bluewaves

If ur growing in between baboos....that's the problem"!! The baboo roots will out grow ur
Mj ones and starve ur plants .......

T

ThanksButNoDank

If ur growing in between baboos....that's the problem"!! The baboo roots will out grow ur
Mj ones and starve ur plants .......

nah i planted the babmoo myself right when i saw the first signs of sex, the roots were strategicly placed and blocked off by plastic walls :p

i put them there becuase they leaves look similar from a distance, and bamboo stays green basicly year round, security is a big deal for me since most of the woods around here are hunted every year

basicly, next year im not planting in that spot, and im not using bag seed, so no worries anymore, as long as i get somewhere around an oz, which im pretty sure i already have between my 3 plants, then i'll be happy

T

tinnycan

I've been making blender hash for over a year now.try it you will be surprised how well it works. the better the scraps the better the hash :evilgrin

Top Bottom