My First Grow - Would be greatfull for any help

• Thread starter Nutes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Nutes

Hi so its my first grow and to be honest im using it as my test run with a few cheese clones and one grapefruit from a femi seed.

My kit is a 600w Hps with a autobahn style shade and digital balast
a Wilma 8pot system with 50tlr res.
a 5" extraction kit with the temp gauge
a 20" fan, water heater , water pump
electric heater
a digital ph, ec ppm and temperature tester.

My media is
4" rockwool cubes with clay pebbles
Im using Canna Aqua Flores a&b
cannazyme, rhizotonic, and pk now
im using silicon too.

Ive got 3 x Cheese clones and One Grapefruit from a feminised seed that i bought but their wasnt many details from the shop it just said mainly indica and the flower period. The cheese clones im pretty sure have real weak genetics as theyve been cloned from clones god knows how many times.
and them cheese have all not got one fully formed leaf all are out of shape and ive read something similar on here before about it, but its supposed to not have an impact on the end result of the flowers so ive kept on with them.

Im starting this grow diary a bit late its now the start of week 4 day 28 of flowering. but il show a few photos of them at the start. the cheese has already started flowering alot, the grapefruit has been a bit behind in the amount of hairs etc but thats the strain difference ofc.

Keeping my Ph around the 5.6 to 5.8 range
and my EC at around 1.5 or 1.6
water temps are at 23 degrees Celcius atm but i may change that if anyone reccomends it.
changing my reservoir every week with fresh water and nutes and giving them a 50 ltr flush of fresh ph balanced water every week.

Room temps are at 27 degrees c in the day and 21 degrees c at the night period.
2011-10-29_00_00_15.jpg
2011-11-13_14_07_06.jpg
P021211_20_11.jpg
P021211_20_12.jpg
P021211_20_12_01_.jpg
P021211_20_12_02_.jpg
P021211_20_12_03_.jpg
P021211_20_13.jpg

N

Nutes

the grapefruit doesnt really like the nutes and has had a bit of burn only a small amount but ive never gave it an ec over 1.5 uptill now, i flushed it real good with a 60litre flush.. one thing about running different strains i hadnt anticipated but il know for the future :]

the first and last pic is the grapefruit from seed, it was from TH seeds i think it was.
rest are the cheese u can say the development difference

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Can you take pics with the light off? Things seem to be going smooth though.

N

Nutes

update

yep will take some pics with light off in a few mins :) they do seem to be ok but the grapefruit is really not liking the nutes at that ec but the cheese are loving it. il take a few pics of the burn on the tips of the leaves incase you guys think its not just the nutes . thanks again

kushluvr

kushluvr

one thing is in hydro, from my exp, never run to different strains in a 1 setup......two diff plants never react the same!!! therefore why one is burnt and the other is happy! no need for so many flushes either, invest in some drip clean....it will help alot!

Tank333

Tank333

one thing is in hydro, from my exp, never run to different strains in a 1 setup......two diff plants never react the same!!! therefore why one is burnt and the other is happy! no need for so many flushes either, invest in some drip clean....it will help alot!

This is exactly why we have a 24 site flo-n-grow with ONE single strain in it...

Top Bottom