My first grow

• Thread starter Newbie2024
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Newbie2024

Ok, as the name says “newbie2024”, this is a pic of my very first grow planted 11/17/23.
The room is an old one stall garage that I originally but a 4x6 room, then got freaked that the plants where gonna be huge so I expanded it to 8x12, all the walls are insulated, plastic and taped, a layer of the shiny bubble wrap, a small room humidifier, a fan, a small space heater, and LED lighting.
This is my “HILLBILLY GROW ROOM” and I will tell you it took a few times, due to the remodeling, I have it back to maintaining 72F and a 62% humidity. I have sour diesel, royal gorrilla, north thunderfuck, and an OG kush.
My first grow

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Ok, as the name says “newbie2024”, this is a pic of my very first grow planted 11/17/23.
The room is an old one stall garage that I originally but a 4x6 room, then got freaked that the plants where gonna be huge so I expanded it to 8x12, all the walls are insulated, plastic and taped, a layer of the shiny bubble wrap, a small room humidifier, a fan, a small space heater, and LED lighting.
This is my “HILLBILLY GROW ROOM” and I will tell you it took a few times, due to the remodeling, I have it back to maintaining 72F and a 62% humidity. I have sour diesel, royal gorrilla, north thunderfuck, and an OG kush.View attachment 2099567
I like it! Nice setup ya have, start up a journal so we can follow along with your progress!

N

Newbie2024

I like it! Nice setup ya have, start up a journal so we can follow along with your progress!
THANKS!! I am so far in now that I decided when I do my 2nd grow I’ll. do the diary, I’ll post a vid or pics of the room when the lights are off so people can see the hillbilly set up and hopefully show them they don’t need expensive fancy set ups.

Bilber

Bilber

THANKS!! I am so far in now that I decided when I do my 2nd grow I’ll. do the diary, I’ll post a vid or pics of the room when the lights are off so people can see the hillbilly set up and hopefully show them they don’t need expensive fancy set ups.
If yours is hillbilly style, please don't tell me what mine is.....

If it works, work it!!!!!

N

Newbie2024

well I phucked this one up!! All the tips turned brown and didn’t know to use calmag, on it now. They looks better already. This has been a chase and a learning experience to say the least!! Then my stoned ass forgot that I put a different soil mix in one to experiment!! And as you see ole droopy is goin but not so good. I have hopefully corrected it. I also know due to being overzelous I trimmed a shyt ton of them before I was supposed to. And I believe I stunted the growth. I’m at 10 weeks from seed and I’m just seeing pistols that are scraggly thru out the plant. My biggest fear is I Hermines them due to the stress they been thru since the start. The tall one 3’ tall sour diesel , first single pic, og kush 22” tall, third pic is a 22” tall north thunderfuck and the last pic is a 23” tall royal gorilla. Which I think was another oopsie, I think they should have all been the same.
IMG 4079
IMG 4080
IMG 4082
IMG 4081
IMG 4083

Top Bottom