My First Grow!!

• Thread starter greencars
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
greencars

greencars

So I figured I would post up some pictures of my first medical grow. I was helped and walked through the entire process. All the success can be attested to my brother.

All plants but two kimbos had a 2 week veg. Harvest was at 70 days because the cookies were not ready.
Ill only attach some highlight pictures. Kimbo pics have purple leaves. the legs sized colas are from one
of the cookies. Enjoy
Strains:
Exotics Kimbo x 5
Exotics Cookies and cream x 2
grapefruit something... smells like fruity pebbles x1

Setup:
Undercurrent 9xl full system
UC nutes
4x1000 hortilux mh for veg . hps for flower under adjsutawings
1/2 hp water cooler
exhale c02 bag
My first grow My first grow 2 My first grow 3 My first grow 4 My first grow 5 My first grow 6 My first grow 7 My first grow 8 My first grow 9 My first grow 10 My first grow 11 My first grow 12 My first grow 13 Cookeis40 My first grow 15 My first grow 16 My first grow 17

str8smokn

str8smokn

Haha @greencars I bet that cola.. that you couldn't let go of the oatmeal tub you're holding if you wanted too. Looks sic my friend. Good job on your first grow, wish we could all of had that luck..
STR8

greencars

greencars

I appreciate the kinda words. My brother knows what he's doing. Everything is sticky lol. My phone has hash all over it. We are about to put 9 kimbos into the system today. That grow will be posted up in 70 days

LEDSMOKE

LEDSMOKE

I found plenty of them, do you know if anyone makes them in a 2 gallon size?

greencars

greencars

Not sure . I would go to home Depot and get some welded wire fence and make custom ones. The current culture would freely fit around a 2 gallon.

LEDSMOKE

LEDSMOKE

Appreciate the info, figured this might be easier then setting up a screen for my 9 dtw in 2 gals

Top Bottom