My First Grow

• Thread starter Araujochris
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Araujochris

Araujochris

Hey well this is my first official grow, so far so good . I got ahold of some seeds when I picked up some herb at a shop , kid you not got about 10 seeds in an eighth, so I’m like eff it I’ll plant them and make edibles , *keep an eye for my company “Buddha’s mystic garden”* so I germinated and pretty was obsessed with growing, everyday all day on the internet reading reading oh and reading , I didn’t even know Ruderalis existed

My setup would consist of two 600 watt full spectrum dimmable led light , a 4x2x5 tent with a small tent attached to it 3x2x2 attached so bottom vents are adjacent with smooth constant air flow. My inline duct fan is inside with a muffler and silencer attached to it , oh and a carbon filter. Air being exhausted is being circulated through the small tent and then back in the big one :)

My first grow
My first grow 2
My first grow 3
My first grow 4
My first grow 5
My first grow 6
My first grow 7
My first grow 8
My first grow 9
My first grow 10
madgrower

madgrower

Hey well this is my first official grow, so far so good . I got ahold of some seeds when I picked up some herb at a shop , kid you not got about 10 seeds in an eighth, so I’m like eff it I’ll plant them and make edibles , *keep an eye for my company “Buddha’s mystic garden”* so I germinated and pretty was obsessed with growing, everyday all day on the internet reading reading oh and reading , I didn’t even know Ruderalis existed

My setup would consist of two 600 watt full spectrum dimmable led light , a 4x2x5 tent with a small tent attached to it 3x2x2 attached so bottom vents are adjacent with smooth constant air flow. My inline duct fan is inside with a muffler and silencer attached to it , oh and a carbon filter. Air being exhausted is being circulated through the small tent and then back in the big one :)
Nice!

Top Bottom