My First Grow

• Thread starter Calichief
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Calichief

Calichief

This is my first official grow I’m doin an indoor and outdoor grow my outdoor strains are purple bubba cookies , alien Cookies, and platnium bubba and indoor is an alien cookie platnium bubba and some Tahoe ogs which I plan to take my Tahoe’s outside from pics if you see anything you can give tips on let me know There about 6weeks in veg I’ll keep updated pics during my grow

My first grow
My first grow 2
My first grow 3
My first grow 4
T

Trim Master

This is my first official grow I’m doin an indoor and outdoor grow my outdoor strains are purple bubba cookies , alien Cookies, and platnium bubba and indoor is an alien cookie platnium bubba and some Tahoe ogs which I plan to take my Tahoe’s outside from pics if you see anything you can give tips on let me know There about 6weeks in veg I’ll keep updated pics during my grow
Is there a little bit of gravel between the bottom of the pot and where the dirt starts, if yes, then you might consider a water tray under the pots so, the water just doesn't run directly out. Other than that they look great.

Calichief

Calichief

No rocks or gravel just soil all the way to the bottom
Is there a little bit of gravel between the bottom of the pot and where the dirt starts, if yes, then you might consider a water tray under the pots so, the water just doesn't run directly out. Other than that they look great.

Calichief

Calichief

Like your strain choices too.
Yea the alien Cookies and purple bubba cookie I’ve never even smoked myself so definitely excited to try it just gotta stay on it so I can have a successful grow and be able to enjoy it lol

Calichief

Calichief

Nice, you gave shape to all of them or it is just that type of plant? I mean quite low - i see with one plant you made it with sticks, but the other? I'm not well experienced so I'm just asking :D my plants looked much different than yours - your look well ;D
Yes I trained tied down supercropped LSt I don’t want them ending way above my fence

Top Bottom