My first indoor,bagseed,cfl grow

• Thread starter chef green
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

chef green

Hello all farmers. This is my first indoor stealth grow, hope you enjoy. First my background: I grew up in the days of mowie wowie, hawain punch, and acapulco gold. I did my first grow when i was 12, we had alot less back then, outdoor grows were the only way to go back then, now things have changed, rules are still the same but location is different. You gotta remember this is a weed and can be grown in any region in any temp. in the world. I found out you dont have to spend a boatload of money to do a sucsessfull grow with awsome results, first of all mg is good for both in and out but is better for outdoor grows,switched to organic 1 month ago. My set-up is for the weak of wallet as i am not able to work do to recent back surgery and narly arthritis; started with 20 beans under incadesent, all 20 popped gradually switched to cfl spirals and put together my own redneck growbox(tape is actually holding the top on)this is my evoloution.
Grow box set up:5-27w/1400 lum(blues),1-30w/2100 lum(reds) n:vision cfl spirals. 50 cfm fart fan,inline fan, box is 15"deep/35"tall/22"wide made from a computer monitor desk. Flowering room is my bathroom all reds glowing in there. Recently started grows of easyryder, blue widow, and moby dick, all are shown in the pics hope you all enjoy, I learned my farming from an old farmer who partied with wavy gravy at woodstock, guy could grow a bean in mid air he was good.First pics are of my 3 surviving members of the first 20, all bagseed,skunk strain of some sort. Then theres my blue widow folowed by the easyryder and yhe moby dick, let me know what you think.

Picture 029
Picture 033
Picture 044
My first indoorbagseedcfl grow 4
My first indoorbagseedcfl grow 5
My first indoorbagseedcfl grow 6
My first indoorbagseedcfl grow 7
My first indoorbagseedcfl grow 8
My first indoorbagseedcfl grow 9
Picture 013
H

H3mpseed

Those are some pretty plants man. I'd love to see some pics of the growroom though. So what kind of dirt are you using? I need the deats.

C

chef green

started with mg switched to pro mix soil and worm castings, my growbox is as redneck as they come ,tape is acually holding the top on. I'm doing with the best i can no funds, my flower room is my bathroom sealed off.

DCFC0004
DCFC0005
DCFC0010
DCFC0008
DCFC0012
DCFC0011
DCFC0015
DCFC0006
C

curiousbud

very creative did you get the idea from buds for less book

C

chef green

+saw the grow boxes on line for $1250 and just built it with that in mind came up wiyh the design myself as if you couldn't tell

H

H3mpseed

Very nice. I'm a DIYer myself. A piece of advice though, you are wasting most of your wattage by not having reflectors. I understand your broke so it will work fine for now, but if you want to get even a marginal harvest your going to want to build a few.

I usually cut and tape cardboard into the shape of reflectors and then use reflective plumbing tape. That plus some reflective sides would increase your efficiency dramatically.

Also, I have the same fan in my growroom!
+rep

~Hope I helped

I

IceCream

What a great forum. Even the people growing bag seed are doing decent.

Top Bottom