My first indoor grow cool grows tent

• Thread starter Deesbud_genetics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Deesbud_genetics

Deesbud_genetics

I'm currently growing the Red Kush by 420 fast seeds. Here is a picture I took yesterday.
I readjusted my light to be 26 inches from the plant canopy. It was preying to the light gods yesterday. She seems to be doing good. The stem is slightly turning purple, I just watered today and gave her some Dr Earth fertilizer.
Used Kelloggs soil on this one but eventually ill top it off with happ frog.
Planted 5/9/24
Sprouted 5/11/24 from the soil.
About 15 days old

My first indoor grow cool grows tent
Eledin

Eledin

Cool! She looks healthy even though I would expect it to be a bit bigger at day 15. Maybe is because of the strain or maybe because of the soil, never tried that soil, but is not necessarily a bad thing. I usually go with peat mixed with coco and then I make supersoil, if I use only coco the plants grow faster but they also dont get as thick (even if I feed potassium silicate when using only coco)

Deesbud_genetics

Deesbud_genetics

Cool! She looks healthy even though I would expect it to be a bit bigger at day 15. Maybe is because of the strain or maybe because of the soil, never tried that soil, but is not necessarily a bad thing. I usually go with peat mixed with coco and then I make supersoil, if I use only coco the plants grow faster but they also dont get as thick (even if I feed potassium silicate when using only coco)
The Kelloggs soil is definitely an experiment I fell like. But overall I think she's doing good. I just started feeding Dr. Earth fertilizer. I've seen really good results with it. I'll update on photos.

Eledin

Eledin

Looking forward for more updates!
Be careful with the ferts she is still very small, I wouldnt even feed her yet but again, I dont know if that soil has any nutes or not. When in doubt I wait for the cotyledons (the first tiny "leaves") to turn slightly yellow. If the soil is not fertilized one bit I would go for 1/4 of the dosage and see how she reacts. Full dosage is for big plants.
Most common overfert symptoms:
Burned tips, advances to burned edges if its getting worse. (Too much PK)
Leaves start getting a shiny dark olive green, some deformity in the leaves, advances to claw like leaves. (Too much N)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom