My First Indoor

• Thread starter spenc
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
spenc

spenc

So after a year of growing outdoors I decided to move indoors to supplement my outdoor crop. Basically I ran out of pot and used some of the money I made to build myself a little grow box. First of all the grow box is raised off of the ground. Its 3 wide, 5 feet tall and 8 feet long. The box itself is cut in half so I have two different rooms. Due to the fact I dont want a huge bill I am using 1 400 watt hps and 1 400 watt hm and so far it seems to be doing great. The temp in my box never gets above 85, and never lower then 80. I have 1, 5 inch fan inside the hps side along with a home made vent fan pushing in cold air from the outside, and a bathroom fan sucking out air at a rate of 60 cfm. The HM side is the same except there is no fan pushing in cold air and thats because that room always says pretty cold. Its on a passive system with a bathroom fan also sucking out 60 cfm. I have 818 head band, bubba kush, and some bag seed from my friend in the left side. In the right side I have a Mango kush clone, two female plants I found at the river that have been doing okay (the scraggly ones) and two bag seed plants (very dark plants) I hope they do well and just wanted to say thanks to everyone, without these forums I would be completely lost. These pictures are about 10 days old and I can say there has been a huge amount of growth on the right side of the box. The little seedlings will only go about 3 more weeks and then be flipped so I have well a SEA OF GREEN lol.

My first indoor
My first indoor 2
My first indoor 3
My first indoor 4
My first indoor 5
My first indoor 6
My first indoor 7
My first indoor 8

spenc

spenc

I cant wait to start flowering them, do you guys have any advise for a beginner

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Yea let me smoke some when its done:D
Cool box, I would figure a way to get the ballasts out of the inside.

Top Bottom