My First Journal! RDWC-Sharksbreath

• Thread starter kushluvr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kushluvr

kushluvr

Hello Everyone,

I have posted a few times here and i thought I'd start my first journal!

Here's what I got going.....................

DNA-Sharkbreath(4)

4x4 TENT
RDWC
1000w hps air cooled
475 cfm inline fan (6" ducting)
14" charcoal filter
18" box fan (I switched to the box fan after this pic)

Floranova Bloom
Cal-Mag
Hygrozyme
Floranectar
Liquid Kool Bloom

5 Days into flowering.............

My first journal rdwc sharksbreath
Cannanugget

Cannanugget

nice. looks like its gonna be a fun go round for you! How do you like the FloraNova?

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Cool. Looks like a nice setup and some pretty plants.

P

paulycali

Off to a great start. Keep up the good work and have yourself a happy growing of a day!

Seeds or clones? Fems or regs

kushluvr

kushluvr

nice. looks like its gonna be a fun go round for you! How do you like the FloraNova?

Thanks alot, Im just about to pull some girls that feed on FNB for the first time, so ill know more in a couple of weeks.

these girls seem to like it a lot!

It works great with RO water ive found!

kushluvr

kushluvr

Cool. Looks like a nice setup and some pretty plants.

Thanks, I sure do spend alot of time with em! lol

Off to a great start. Keep up the good work and have yourself a happy growing of a day!

Seeds or clones? Fems or regs

Thanks

I bought some OGKUSH from reserva privada and i got 1 fem seed(freebie) from them, and i cloned the hell out of it and now Ive flooded seattle with em! lol

kushluvr

kushluvr

Hi everyone,

all of a sudden I can't upload images??????? I think I need to adjust the size, but I tried and it's still not working? I'm on a mac desktop and my camera is a canon powershot eos? Anyone?

C

c4NN4daze

Big fan of DWC, never ventured there though. My new space will be DWC. Good work. Looks promising.

Word,
CD

kushluvr

kushluvr

Big fan of DWC, never ventured there though. My new space will be DWC. Good work. Looks promising.

Word,
CD

Right on bro, I have mixed feelings about it! I highly, highly recommend spending the $$$$ on a water chiller, its the only way to keep your crop alive and avoid root rot! which is a HUGE issue with DWC! Fluctuating temps is why DWC= Death Without Cause. My last 2 in DWC struggled big time bcuz of it, Ive been able to control the rez temp better this grow therefore my crop looks alot, alot better this run!

Basically...........without a water chiller, I DO NOT recommend DWC! Especially during summer!

Thanks again!
looking good man

Thank you!

I wish i could post update pics but all of a sudden, no matter what i try I still cannot upload pics! SORRY!

kushluvr

kushluvr

Hi everyone,

all of a sudden I can't upload images??????? I think I need to adjust the size, but I tried and it's still not working? I'm on a mac desktop and my camera is a canon powershot eos? Anyone?

IM still having trouble.................... anyone?????????????????????????????????

winta

winta

are u loadin multi or one at a time? sometimes more than 3 at a time theres a loadin problem but if your only loadin one and its not workin its either size or gremlins lol

IM still having trouble.................... anyone?????????????????????????????????

kushluvr

kushluvr

Update...........finally!

Okay everyone, sorry bout the pics issues, but I finally figured it out!

these pics are from day 21 of flowering..............

1100 ppms 5.8 ph and lovin it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMG 1481
IMG 1482
Top Bottom