My first light dep (spring in southern AZ

• Thread starter AZLandshaper
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AZLandshaper

AZLandshaper

Looks like AZ is gonna be a great place to grow now that we have the crap ass law we voted into place.

None the less neighbor gave up their hoop house to me and I’m executing a trial run before taking this hoop house to the next level.

Larry OG and super skunk coming along nicely.

My first light dep spring in southern az
My first light dep spring in southern az 2
My first light dep spring in southern az 3

Growgod420

Growgod420

Damn me too but growing at home. It's gonna be hot this summer fyi. I've always wanted to grow and here in arizona but didn't want to put my home and family in Jeopardy. This law kicks ass but to each it own

AZLandshaper

AZLandshaper

This law sux. 12 plants? That’s a joke. No dispensary in the state will be selling clones or seeds with the monopoly AZ has created. The grow your own scene has had its nuts clipped by the dispensaries that wrote the law to benefit their own game.
Very difficult to keep mother plants or clones with a cap at 12 plants. Given the penalties are almost nonexistent and there’s little over site we will run amuck with every run.

Almost any outdoor is a foul of the law with them stating it needs to be in a secured space not visible from off the property.

AZLandshaper

AZLandshaper

As far as heat is concerned, I’ve grown in some very hot spaces (well over 90 degrees) and had some real real good bud come from it. Maybe lower than desired yields. But Certain strains handle heat pretty well.
I’ve got a swamp cooler and shade structure en route and plans to be shut down from June to mid August. I’ll make the best of a box of lemons.

AZLandshaper

AZLandshaper

The law hasn't even been defined here in Montana. Apparently we can have mabe have 8 plants total.

Your medical law back in 2012 or so was a riot. I remember the hype. Dudes were doing runs of 1000 plants due to the grey areas left to be exploited. Best of luck. May the sun shine bright and the breeze blow light and the attorneys on your side put up a good fight. Lol.

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

The law hasn't even been defined here in Montana. Apparently we can have mabe have 8 plants total.
You’re better off than here in Alaska. 6 plants per person. No more than 3 in flower. Household max is 12 with 6 in flower even if 50 adults are in the house. Make no mistake that the liquor and pharmaceutical industries have had their input heard.

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

You’re better off than here in Alaska. 6 plants per person. No more than 3 in flower. Household max is 12 with 6 in flower even if 50 adults are in the house. Make no mistake that the liquor and pharmaceutical industries have had their input heard.
Not wanting to hijack this thread.
My wife (aka friend) with her medical card can have 4 in flower and 4 others" and 1 (one) oz of finished product on hand and won't be able to give any away.

Me as the recreational grower can have 4 in flower and 4 others not in flower, can have as much on hand as we want under lock and I can give away 1 ounce at a time or 8 grams of concentrate.

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

Edit: apparently things are changed here. HB 701

Recreational at home, 2 plants in flower and 2 that aren't. With grand total per household of 4 in flower and 4 that aren't.

11Hick11

11Hick11

This law sux. 12 plants? That’s a joke. No dispensary in the state will be selling clones or seeds with the monopoly AZ has created. The grow your own scene has had its nuts clipped by the dispensaries that wrote the law to benefit their own game.
Very difficult to keep mother plants or clones with a cap at 12 plants. Given the penalties are almost nonexistent and there’s little over site we will run amuck with every run.

Almost any outdoor is a foul of the law with them stating it needs to be in a secured space not visible from off the propert

Green Pharms Despence now has clones & seeds 60 & Power

Latest posts

Top Bottom