My first post

• Thread starter necros
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

necros

Hello!

I live in the Los Angeles area and have various interests that include filmmaking and photography. I'm on my first grow (Chemdog D) which I started to save $$$ on my cannabis habit which is around an OZ and a half a month.

I'm looking for a strain for my second grow which brought me to this site. I smoked some Super Jack Cleaner which is some of the best smoke I've had, I'm looking for that strain or something close.

:cool0044:

darksideX

darksideX

welcome to the farm..enjoi ur stay! :hi:

nice hobbies brah..can't wait to see some of work..

if you are interested in JC..get ur posts together and i'm sure will find sthg u like here on the 'THCbay';)
->

:afroweed:

M

Mindbender

Necros,

I am also new to the forum. The forum I was a member of for manu months was closed down by the organization who set it up. Boo Hoo right?

Anyway, I growing my medicine in rock wool. 4x4 on top of some slabs I cut into 4 measured blocks. Lets me move the girls around under the light, if need be. Its my 1st hydro drip grow and I'm using GH three part.

It was easier than I thought. I also got some very good advice on the "other" forum. I'm only in a 5x5 tent now. If I expand- I plan on doing some more rock wool, adding in some Coco fiber pots, and also doing some soil. I'll move out of the tent keeping all three under different lights and seperate trays. I need the experience and welcome the challenge. I have never grown in Coco and its been years since I grew in soil.

I'm growing Purple Kush now. That's it. Keep rock'in & roll'in.:character0201:

The journey continues.......

R

Rolln J

Necros,

I am also new to the forum. The forum I was a member of for manu months was closed down by the organization who set it up. Boo Hoo right?

Anyway, I growing my medicine in rock wool. 4x4 on top of some slabs I cut into 4 measured blocks. Lets me move the girls around under the light, if need be. Its my 1st hydro drip grow and I'm using GH three part.

It was easier than I thought. I also got some very good advice on the "other" forum. I'm only in a 5x5 tent now. If I expand- I plan on doing some more rock wool, adding in some Coco fiber pots, and also doing some soil. I'll move out of the tent keeping all three under different lights and seperate trays. I need the experience and welcome the challenge. I have never grown in Coco and its been years since I grew in soil.

I'm growing Purple Kush now. That's it. Keep rock'in & roll'in.:character0201:

The journey continues.......

wassup MB? welcome to the Farm homechicken, its a way cool place to chill... glad to see ya bro!

edit: was gonna pm ya then realized you need like 49 more posts - get to stepping! :smiley_joint:

post in the introduce yourself forum so you dont hijack necros thread...
:character0110:

Latest posts

Top Bottom