My first run in ucdb32xl

• Thread starter GRAPEGODaero
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

What's your source water and what addatives are you using?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Source is 0ppm after pre filter and ro filter. Im just using cultured solutions full line. I honestly wouldnt use anything but that. Love the clear nutrient
Personally I think you need to add calmag. I don't believe these nutes are designed to compensate for RO water. I would suggest 0.5-1ml/gal and that should fix it. Start low and if still an issue go to 1 would be my suggestion.

GRAPEGODaero

GRAPEGODaero

Seems like you have the height and space to do well with 24 lights. What’s your space per light? You going with 4x5 or 5x5?
Well im going 1 light per 4 buckets. It will be 4x4 ish but still going to crank 115% lights because its pretty thick

V

Vondank420

@GRAPEGOD- do you have a topoff rez system attached? Best thing we ever did for the CCUC systems. Ultra stable inputs with low chance of plant shock. Keeps fluctuations to a min....

GRAPEGODaero

GRAPEGODaero

420 should be the sweet spot. Looking good....
I agree. I dont think im going to push any harder on this run. No reason to waste nutes when they arent deficient at all. Only the super lemon haze looks bad. Dam rust spots. What led me to believe it was nute strength is when i saw first signs the roots got a bit of color to them.

Indiva710

Indiva710

I run 420-450 in veg for my rdwc and cc setup as well and hasn't failed me yet and the plants always look great ..It is my favorite liquid nute line for rdwc...However switching to dry powder nutes only like jacks hydro..Also switched from uc roots to pool shock when I ran out and tbh I see no difference other than all the money I saved..Lol
Also If you ever have a problem with your rubber end caps leaking or just tired of having to use a screw driver to get them off... oatey makes test plugs that does wonders they use a wing nut and it expands a rubber seal until it's sealed looks cleaner and easier to clean too..They sell them at home depot, Lowe's etc about $.50 cents more than the rubber ones so well worth it
Also the test plugs depends on how your rdwc is setup they can be used to block off a single bucket on if there is a issue etc
20190221 205404
IMG 20191116 185656

GRAPEGODaero

GRAPEGODaero

Leaving it at 420 dropped to 280 overnight. This is with a top off res of 50gallons at 800+ppm. They take about 30-35 gallons of that overnight and ppm is still dropping about 10ppm every 20 min. Idk im just going to continue dosing it every day the same way i have been. Up to about 250ml a & b 100ml coco cal and just started 75ml mid bud boost. That brings me up to 420 after its circulated enough. But starts going down. The water level every since the i hooked up the float valve is about 1 inch below the net pot. That is withthe float at the highest setting. Like i was not wanting that low of water levels. My epi could be in a low spot i guess. Probably should look at each bucket tonight when i get there to check the 2inch pvc.

GRAPEGODaero

GRAPEGODaero

Learning that the uc is a bit of work to keep in check. Should get it figured out to where its not as much work i would think. Ill definatly need good help to run all 3. That is the hard part. Finding good help that knows how to follow directions. Not going to have some fool fucking things up. Ill just try running 2 next run and see how that is before busting out a 3rd.

GRAPEGODaero

GRAPEGODaero

Ugh. Hope im not completely fucked. I noticed different water levels in buckets then noticed why. Mad roots in the 2in pipe. Slowing the flo more than i like. Had to end up cutting a bunch of runner roots. Hardly 2-5% of the root ball but enough to make me worry about it. Next run will be just 2 week veg.. Such a pain in the ass digging roots out of each bucket. Praying that i didnt kill them girls by cutting a bit away.

Top Bottom