my first time, and i come across some unavoidable problems....

• Thread starter Youngage
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Y

Youngage

so i have about 11 seedlings at the moment. half of them have sprouted and the others are in there, and yea... don't know if they are going to make it.... and one of them is pre98 bubba :(

anyways here is a picture, and i hope you guys can help,

currently using the line of nutrients from floratonic

My first time and i come across some unavoidable problems

as you can see there they are, the cubes were dry when i got home and i did re water them, sorry, i still have no power, and the picture is in the dark.

fortunately they did grow in the dark which is good for me, i'm pretty baked right now after smashing a dab, may as well introduce myself first, i'm youngage!, hi guys!

and my question is, are the ones that have sprouted out ready to go into mini pots of coco?

i will be away for a day so i want them to thrive, and assuming power is back tomorrow, since it has been gone for 2 days so far.

thanks thcf!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I really can't make much out in these pix, nor have I grown using rockwool, so this'll bump you.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Did you pH balance those rockwool cubes before you used them? And allowing them to dry out and wetting them again is not a good thing either. You want them to be moist at all times. You can transplant the ones that have sprouted, but its not really going to do you any good if those plants don't get some light. How have you been keeping them lit thus far?

Y

Youngage

Did you pH balance those rockwool cubes before you used them? And allowing them to dry out and wetting them again is not a good thing either. You want them to be moist at all times. You can transplant the ones that have sprouted, but its not really going to do you any good if those plants don't get some light. How have you been keeping them lit thus far?

They havebeen getting 0 light in 50-60f temps. I just took a hot shower, no power though so I am hoping the shower warms the bathroom up and helps them out. I moved to hem the bathroom for now to keep them warm+ there is more light in there as well

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

I use rockwool then into small pots with coco and perlite 80/20, I transplant then once I see roots in the rockwool, which there will be if the are standing tall like that from seed.

Get them under a floro, or sunlight till your power is back on?

Latest posts

Top Bottom