My First-time Diary

• Thread starter 420 lyfePpP
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Well gonna try a grow diary to show my ladies and the beauty they grow too. 1000 k ballast in pro mix BX plants in different stages seelings and mid to a week out from harvest Learning so much and got alot of time so hungry for the next level. My strains are from seeds of blueberry o.g. bubbakush. A few top dawg as well as train wreck ☺ so I do got fire goin.!hehe.
My first time diary
My first time diary 2
so I know my garden isn't the best but it's working out! Slowly I am improving ☺ my wife is soooo supportive of my medical needs. Full time job. I've had a seizure in my room and took out a shelf that was last year . I have 1 whole year experience now Good luck to all and stay green @PPP

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Not much change. A plant that I put into flower a week earlier too try too force flower it pretty sure it is not herm'd out . experience comes with failure .

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Well today it's a nice and steady 25 degrees. Humidity at 35 . My one was not taking any more water and leafs all fell off and it was ready . The pot was not letting air in an my outer roots were brown

So put more holes in and choked I let that slip my pH was in right zone. It wasn't root bound ? Air supply?

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

My one I'm pretty sure is a purple kush if leaves are yellow cus of nute burn will leaves still go purple? Looks like it but it's still killerView attachment 522942 View attachment 522945

You generally get purple across your leaf if your running temps below 55-60. Unless its partial to that particular strain of course. The low temperature around the roots causes a phosphorus lockout turning your leaves and stems purple. which is bad because phosphorous is the main macronutrient absorbed by the plant at the flower stage of its life. You gotta find a way to keep your roots warmer. I wrapped my pots in shirts and foil for those cold nights when i grew outdoors. This made an obvious different almost immediately.

Yellowing is either because of nute burn or if your flushing and the buds suck the last nutrients from the plant in which case is okay.... . I THINK it might also just be normal to lose some leaf during flowering. These particular symptoms also include green healthy growth elsewhere. Someone more experienced care to back me up or correct me? Just trying to help but def could be wrong

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Honestly. Pretty soon after my leaves showed purple on that particular plant, it hermie'd and threw bananas EVERYWHERE. It was a nightmare. Get control of the fluctuation of temps around your plants.

Toaster79

Toaster79

Actually as the plants come close to finishing their life cycle they almost stop drinking/eating and use up all the reserves they made during veg cycle. So as they're not getting anymore food through the roots and food reserves in those leaves are depleeted, they get theyr fade on. Leaves usually turn yellow and fall off. They can turn any other color as well which is strain dependent. It's not just cannabis plant doing this. Ever seen forest in fall?

I'd say that plant is just about to be harvested and she's telling you that.

This is a must read for everyone:

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community...loupe-or-dont-rely-solely-on-trichomes.64433/

Keep it green!

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

You generally get purple across your leaf if your running temps below 55-60. Unless its partial to that particular strain of course. The low temperature around the roots causes a phosphorus lockout turning your leaves and stems purple. which is bad because phosphorous is the main macronutrient absorbed by the plant at the flower stage of its life. You gotta find a way to keep your roots warmer. I wrapped my pots in shirts and foil for those cold nights when i grew outdoors. This made an obvious different almost immediately.

Yellowing is either because of nute burn or if your flushing and the buds suck the last nutrients from the plant in which case is okay.... . I THINK it might also just be normal to lose some leaf during flowering. These particular symptoms also include green healthy growth elsewhere. Someone more experienced care to back me up or correct me? Just trying to help but def could be wrong
Have heard that and thanks for the help. Purple on the stems had head about that and not good but it gave me great mature seeds .will that phosphorous affect the seeds?
The purple is good my night temps are bout 18-20 . Have a few blue or purple strains . I did the cool nights for my pineapple express and white widow auto flowers .cool stuff. PpP

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Actually as the plants come close to finishing their life cycle they almost stop drinking/eating and use up all the reserves they made during veg cycle. So as they're not getting anymore food through the roots and food reserves in those leaves are depleeted, they get theyr fade on. Leaves usually turn yellow and fall off. They can turn any other color as well which is strain dependent. It's not just cannabis plant doing this. Ever seen forest in fall?

I'd say that plant is just about to be harvested and she's telling you that.

This is a must read for everyone:

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community...loupe-or-dont-rely-solely-on-trichomes.64433/

Keep it green!
Well she still pushing out pistols trichromes are all cloudy and here and there are amber . I'm lookin for fhe narcotic effects. ☺

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Honestly. Pretty soon after my leaves showed purple on that particular plant, it hermie'd and threw bananas EVERYWHERE. It was a nightmare. Get control of the fluctuation of temps around your plants.
Have had a few Tryin to keep close eyehaha last one was same . . Blueberry o.g or blueberry punch like that as well ? Got grape ape goin from seed still a youngin ☺can't wait to see her grow

Latest posts

Top Bottom