My first Time Grow

• Thread starter motul123
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

motul123

Here are some pics of my first time ever grow. 12 days from seed at the moment, 70 plant SOG. 4000 watt grow soil, 3 gal pots, fox farm soil, 10'x10' room.
Following strains: Ice - Northern lights - Big bud - Thc Bomb - NY Diesel - Bubble gum - Crystal - Pineapple Kush - White Widow - Mixed Sativa.
Hesi soil program. Let me know what you think.

IM001460.JPG

IM001456.JPG

IM001457.JPG

IM001458.JPG

IM001459.JPG

IM001452.JPG

IM001453.JPG

IM001454.JPG

M

midnightfarmer

Can't wait to see how those turn out. You have some great strains the smell and the looks will be heaven( make sure your carbon coal filters are good).
It looks like you've got everything under control. Good luck and happy growing.:animal0048:
Dammit you've made me want some bubblegum!

jagle

jagle

and on that note, have you more then them 2 small ones?

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Are your seeds femmed or just using regular? Your rig looks fuckin rad. I want 70 plants blowing up SOG status. Looks really good for a first time grow. Get ready to work!

nebulius

nebulius

grow big or grow home right! wow, quite an undertaking for a first time grower, u got balls. are your sativa's hybrid (crossed with an indica)? I've only done and seen indica dominate crosses. All the indoor growers I know stay away from sativa's due to their long flowering time. awesome setup.

CrippledArcher

CrippledArcher

First grow, you got balls :) 70 Plants multiple strain ! I ran 5 my first run and they all acted different good luck ,Subbed for this one.

B

BudCandy420

Nice looking room. That sure will be quite a bit of work, with all those different strains.
Good Luck

O

OtrDub

Here are some pics of my first time ever grow. 12 days from seed at the moment, 70 plant SOG. 4000 watt grow soil, 3 gal pots, fox farm soil, 10'x10' room.
Following strains: Ice - Northern lights - Big bud - Thc Bomb - NY Diesel - Bubble gum - Crystal - Pineapple Kush - White Widow - Mixed Sativa.
Hesi soil program. Let me know what you think.

very nice project mate, just a thing IMHO its better if you have a mother (or differents) in a separated room and work with clones, i think you could harvest before.
and i think for sog its better an indica (no many branches and low period of flowering).

but anyways.. I want to tell you that I respect and will follow you in this project. good luck.

ps pineapple kush and crystal from wich seed bank/company?

B

bushdoc420

great room bro, but you got yerself a lot of work , 70 beans , diff strains , diff sizes, looks nice and clean , good luck dankster, well you came to the best place, the best dame grow site in the world THE THC FARMER, peace out the bushdoc420

Latest posts

Top Bottom