me and a 14lb common

and my bros 3 rod set up and my 3 rod set up, 5am what a veiw

W

woolyhead

I hope your fishing with hemp,it is a dope site after all

O

organic herbalist

i hate boiling hemp.
not got my rods out for nearly 2 years, never got the time to get on the bank.
last time i went i caught a nice 25 pound common.
still got about 25 kilos of boilies in my dads freezer lol

U

ukcheesehead

i hate boiling hemp.
not got my rods out for nearly 2 years, never got the time to get on the bank.
last time i went i caught a nice 25 pound common.
still got about 25 kilos of boilies in my dads freezer lol

i dont realy use boillies no more 2bh . all i use is fake maze and corn . still got a peice of fake corn on from 3 yrs ago had around 40 fish on it lol

O

organic herbalist

my brother always used fake maize and caught but ive never had any luck using it.

R

rocky

i love bass fishing. i havent been able to fish all summer! fuck, i need to find me a good spot to fish at.

I

Indie

Looks kinda like the big carp from around here. they are put into the lakes to eat the grass and veg growing on top. Looks like he was fun to reel in.

P

ProGroWannabe

NICE PICS!! I know those were fun!! I used to love catching carp when I had more time to fish. My favorite bait.....feel free to laugh....was strawberry Jello-flavored corn. I'd go buy a couple of cans of whole kernel corn from the grocery store, and a box of strawberry-flavored Jello gelatin. I'd open one can at home and add the entire box of Jello to the can and stir carefully. Mix it up a couple of hours before you head to the water and your all set. The second can was just for broadcasting as chum. For some reason they seem to like sweet stuff over here. Your local fish may be way different.

B

BITYmagicBeanz

looking nice man. my dads caught some of the biggest carp in the country. and in france/barcelona
ill get you some picx up. hes caught cat fish the size of baby wales! and carp the size of dogs! .n ive caught one the biggest breem in the uk when i was 18.was in the angling mail and a few other fishing mags. my dads name is ian cooper. cooperman. u might seen hes name and picx in the fishing mags, i use to love fishing. now cant think of anything worse! lol but know alota fishermen cos they all smoke! lol

U

ukcheesehead

last yr i went pike fishing on a river up the road from me . after about 10 mins of casting a live roach out i had a run . only a jack around 8lb but it was a fish
got it landed and went to unhook it next thing the little fucker did a flip so i let go n spat the trebbles out into my fooking thumb lol it had to be the barbed hook what went into my finger size 8. after 10 mins of crying to me mate lol i ripped it out heres the pic not very good but i wasnt realy in the mood to take a good pic

B

BITYmagicBeanz

last yr i went pike fishing on a river up the road from me . after about 10 mins of casting a live roach out i had a run . only a jack around 8lb but it was a fish
got it landed and went to unhook it next thing the little fucker did a flip so i let go n spat the trebbles out into my fooking thumb lol it had to be the barbed hook what went into my finger size 8. after 10 mins of crying to me mate lol i ripped it out heres the pic not very good but i wasnt realy in the mood to take a good pic

ah man i member how much that shit use to hurt. and hurts after wards more. i hate fishing cos i cant skin up .get too fishy and dirty. lol

U

ukcheesehead

i dont smoke when i go fishing no more last yr i was wankered on cheese and had a run got it to the net and some dude next to me said i had Two Tone on (uks biggest carp) then i started to sweat and fooking lost it . god i was upset cud of cryed . i snapped a rod in temper (£260)

O

organic herbalist

man id be well gutted if i lost two tone at the net. do you no if benson is still alive? he was over the 60 lb mark last time i heard that was a couple of years ago.

U

ukcheesehead

man id be well gutted if i lost two tone at the net. do you no if benson is still alive? he was over the 60 lb mark last time i heard that was a couple of years ago.

u meen benson at bluebell? ive seen him 2 times on the bank stunning fish ,

U

ukcheesehead

yes the massive common

yep it sure is. i remember 2 yrs ago when i was there for 48h he came out on the first day i got there . there was around 20 others fishing as soon as the word got around they all packed up n went home lol was so funny .its mad people fish just to catch the 1 fish . im happy with anything over 15lb . when i went to linear i bagged up on the tench was well happy 10lb plus . my mate had a 13 lb bream was like a bin lid . best bream ive had was 10lb 2oz ish . will find the photos

U

ukcheesehead

i hate bream slimey fuckers

found the pics .... i was useing fake corn was after carp but found a skool of bream . had over 100lb within 90mins avg size was 8lb to 11lb i was fishing with 2 rods and had 4 runs on both rods at the same time so had to get my bro to help me land a cpl .

Scool of bream
10lb breamno face
Top Bottom