My flower room (sugestion welcome)

• Thread starter gloriousgreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

gloriousgreen

Ok here is my flower room.As you can see my Gen 2 is not hanging (not sure if its that good ) i have 9 plant under each lamp (so a total of 54 atm in 3 gallon pot with pure canna coco).

The place is 25 x 11 x 8 and atm i am not sure im a maximizing my place with the 4 ton a/c and with all the ballast inside my flower room.

Anyway i am open to sugestion

Room set up

Plant set up

On top of the A/C is my old IN that i blocked to make my room SEALED it will be removed soon.
Equipment

sedate

sedate

gloriousgreen said:
Anyway i am open to sugestion

?

You certainly look like you know what you are doing.

Wish I had space like that to work with.

Post up harvest pics.

G

gloriousgreen

The question i am asking my self is should the co2 be put UP or i can let it sit there (in the 3 rd pic) cause my sniffer is in the 1 st picture between the plants but i am not sure if its placed corectly since my fan are blowing the co2 right on it.Maybe it should be put more in a corner or something so it read the amount corectly because i am thinking that maybe the direct fan blowing on it make the reading not exact? (maybe i am wrong on this one).

And i think i am missing some fans 2 might not be enough certainly 2 more oscilating fan would help imo.

stickyicky

stickyicky

Co2 gen. should be hanging a couple feet above the plants. Co2 is heavier than air and falls down. I would try to place in the middle of the plants so you have even distribution.

Great looking grow man! You may want additional circulation fans. How are your canopy temps? I like fans knockin' down the hid heat. Although, your plants look great.

Get ready for alot of "help" or "suggestions". People love to criticize (i mean help).

Good Luck,

sedate

sedate

stickyicky said:
Co2 gen. should be hanging a couple feet above the plants. Co2 is heavier than air and falls down

Carbon dioxide is just a bit heavier than oxygen and nitrogen gas. This is correct.

However, it isn't much heavier - the way - say - smoke is over air - so I'd be suprised if this caused problems with diffusion over any particular area. (Atomic weight of co2 = 44, o2 = 32, and n2 = 28 - versus a smoke particle, which would have a total atomic weight of something in the hundreds or thousands.

And smoke still diffuses pretty well into a given area.

Some nominal air flow - three or four $15 occilating fans from Wal-Mart - should prove more than able to well diffuse the extra co2 into the growing area if you are really concerned.

My own sense of this is - looking at those giant floor fans he's got - is that the co2 is, in all likelyhood, already very well distrubted throughout the room.

stickyicky said:
Get ready for alot of "help" or "suggestions". People love to criticize (i mean help).

That grow already looks better than 95% of what's out there. I couldn't even really tell what he was asking at first.

But just to be smarmy I'll throw some suggestions out there:

1) If you want to run a bunch of plants like that with all the co2 and supporting hardware, at least dump that fucking soil for some hydrobuckets or a real grow medium.

That soil is really gonna hold ya back. If you swapped those planters for some 5-gallon hydrobuckets I bet your yield would double.

2) With plants that large, you might think about switching to vert-lit setup

M

MASSES 420KING

dawg you should be growing with vert lights imo kinda like dds style of hanging of the lights then you would maximize that space or go sog and throw 30 under a light you could blow that room out so easily brotha

G

gloriousgreen

Thing with DD and UC system is a am a newb when it comes to hydro and its so easy to mess up (not idiot proof).Coco and soil are very forgiving but it sure doesnt give me the yield of a hydro set up.

And the thing is that curently i harvest every 45 days or so with this strain (MH3) and i dont think .

As far as vert light i was thinking about it but i dont see how i could do it with coco.Maybe explain me how (see why i need idiot proof systeme :))

M

MASSES 420KING

well i wasnt realy suggesting going dds i was saying hang lights like dd does also you could switch to a promix and add some perlite you should be able to pull hydro yields with a very forgiving medium also with the 30 per light i would popem into 12/12 at around 8-10 inches and that should also help you blow it out the water

P

paulycali

I would hang the CO2 as high as possible since it falls and never rises. Seems to be better than just a few feet above the plants fro my experience

M

MASSES 420KING

You think promix would beat coco MASSES 420KING?

well i cant honestly say ive only run one plant with coco but i was not impressed but i found working with the promix to be very forgiving and also super awesome as a base medium i have personally pulled bumper after bumper after bumper using the promix bx with extra perlite added also i truly believe that ur nute feeding regime plays alot to do with harvest but for me coco or promix promix wins hands down

G

gloriousgreen

Well my regime look a lot like this atm

Canna A+B
canazym
rhyzotonic
AN BigBud
AN Hammerhead (rather then pk 13/14)
AN BudCandy
Botanicare Cal/Mag plus

I started at
week 1 ph 6.2 ppm 600
week 2 ph 6.2 ppm 700
week 3 ph 6.2 ppm 850

first time user of AN product so i give them about 3/4 of the strengh recommended.I do feed feed flush.

S

SYDAM23

what i use is a mix of coco and bat guana with some perlite and vermiculite and feeding with big bud 0-2-4

G

gloriousgreen

Yea i use BB in powder.

What i do is in my 200l reservoir used for hand watering i do this (total)

canna A + B 180 ml each
rhyzo 100 ml
cannazyme 250 ml (once a week)
BB 75 gram
hammerhead 100ml
BudCandy 100ml
cal/mag 100 mil

M

MASSES 420KING

Well my regime look a lot like this atm

Canna A+B
canazym
rhyzotonic
AN BigBud
AN Hammerhead (rather then pk 13/14)
AN BudCandy
Botanicare Cal/Mag plus

I started at
week 1 ph 6.2 ppm 600
week 2 ph 6.2 ppm 700
week 3 ph 6.2 ppm 850

first time user of AN product so i give them about 3/4 of the strengh recommended.I do feed feed flush.

im a canna user bio-substra and og canna atm im using the full substra line and follow the recomendations on there nutrient regime card and to be honest i dont even check mt ppms just my ph and i stay away from using advanced nutrients except for the old big-bud but i dont even use that anymore i found using the greenfuse line along with the canna lines produces high quality heavy producing buds every time
:420:king

Top Bottom