My friend set me up??

• Thread starter oglovinlife18
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

oglovinlife18

my friend was getting herb at a decent price so i was helping him move it come to figure he was getting it via usps...well my friends box got caught and in order to get the blame off of him he brought the box to me with over 5,000 grams in it which in the state of illinois is a class x felony...i just spent 2 months in the county jail because of this my bond was 100,000 to walk i got it lowerd finally so i was able to go hope but i still have to fight this case neone ever here of a similar situation

R

RMCG

Had a friend get popped from a CD through the mail, he didn't roll/frame anyone though. Not sure what help anyone will be here, other than get a lawyer.

You're saying he 'brought' it to you then your door got kicked in?

Or you were more involved than you are letting on in a forum?

What did he tell the cops? What did you tell the cops?

T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
Well i am in a similar boat possibly... Sent a box last friday with 36g kief to one of my patients and it came open at the mail stop.. Local cop left me a message at my house when i got home in the afternoon. After a phone call to them he warned me that the had to pass it to the feds because of the mail even know they were not persuing it.. Waiting game now i guess, but it is under the 40g and hopefully not worth their time.........

joeca1i

joeca1i

That doesn't make sense.So they delivered the package to him,he got caught.Then they(cops)drove to your house with your friend,rang your door bell,and gave you the package..

S

stifler

knee cap him through a 'friend' and fight your corner. tell them you wouldnt condone that in your house and had you known you would not have let him in!

R

ReAlLyReDeYeD7

thats why i work alone my opinion is if ur doin sumthin thatll get u in jaIL..keep it to yurself unless u know that person is willing to go down with u.. in this bisness gud friend are hard to find money changes for all the wrong reasons ppl get stingy

O

oglovinlife18

he told the police that the box was for me and that i had it sent to him which is untrue i didnt kno he was recieving them in the mail untill this had happend i just thought he had a sweet connect ...he brought me the box and all this time even told me a cheaper price before he had left

MEGA956

MEGA956

:character0110:

//Whose gonna give you back the time you spent in jail??

jyip

jyip

he told the police that the box was for me and that i had it sent to him which is untrue i didnt kno he was recieving them in the mail untill this had happend i just thought he had a sweet connect ...he brought me the box and all this time even told me a cheaper price before he had left

way too short on details, and if it is an open case, thn this is not the place to put your details, geta lawyer, which you musta already done to get your bail lowered while you held in county....good luck... the longer it goes without anything happening the better for you tho, that usually means they dont have a strng case and are looking to build it before you go into trial if u dont plead out to lesser charges,,,,but i am not from ur state n dont know what goes on there,,, where i am from, they stack up steep charges in hopes hopes you plead out to lesser charges and they drop the heavier charges,,,, its almost as if they feel out how much you can afford financially and how much time you'll do and then they make there slimy offers... talk to your friend and get him to renig on his deal with cops, let him take his heat by himself like a man, which it sounds like he is not , seeing as he got u busted for his weed,,,

or are you fronting like it was his weed, trying your story out here first b4 court...something sounds weird to me
either way i wish u the besat w/ur legal stuff oglovinlife18..take care n get the best lawyer you can afford to get...

C

cannadabiss

Ok I don't know laws in the states I'm from canada, so the package came through the mail to his house, marked or unmarked as if there was a name on it saying who it was for.. If it had his name on it forsure he will get fucked for possesion intent to sell.. And since he said it was for you he would get the charge.. I forget the name but its knowing of an illegal act and not reporting it.. This doesn't seem to add up because just because he said it was for somone eles "you" he would have to prove that it was.. I'd get a lawyer and say I had no fkin idea that he was getting large amounts of marijuana and say somthing he wanted to blame on someone eles so he wouldn't get in trouble.. Seems weird though cuz narcs want to get the people the busted guy gets it "from" not fkin people he gives it to.. Yeah get a lawyer tell him that u know the story better then me, and goodluck

C

cannadabiss

Ok I don't know laws in the states I'm from canada, so the package came through the mail to his house, marked or unmarked as if there was a name on it saying who it was for.. If it had his name on it forsure he will get fucked for possesion intent to sell.. And since he said it was for you he would get the charge.. I forget the name but its knowing of an illegal act and not reporting it.. This doesn't seem to add up because just because he said it was for somone eles "you" he would have to prove that it was.. I'd get a lawyer and say I had no fkin idea that he was getting large amounts of marijuana and say somthing he wanted to blame on someone eles so he wouldn't get in trouble.. Seems weird though cuz narcs want to get the people the busted guy gets it "from" not fkin people he gives it to.. Yeah get a lawyer tell him that u know the story better then me, and goodluck

P

plant-lover68

I would never accept anything over 28 grams in the mail. 5,000 grams is crazy. Get a lawyer and don't say anything to anybody, especially this so called friend. Stories like this make me glad I've laid off the herb this year, even tho it's been tough.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
There is no way they could get a legal search warrant for your place based on that and there is really no way they could get an arrest warrant. I mean they could but it isn't going to stick.

It wasn't your package and it wasn't sent to you. Even if it had your name on it. It wasn't sent to your address.

I see a lump some of county money coming your way in the future.

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

When the Popos bust someone, they try to go up the ladder, not down to bust people.
Something is not right what you are telling us. Hopefully your lawyer will ask to see the package and the shipping codes. This can tell when and where it was shipped from.
The Popos WILL try to get finger prints off the package. If yours are on there, then good luck explaining it to the judge. I would use that for your case. Not my prints, or did it come from me.
They have to prove it came from you in the mail. Not just cus someone said so to get a warrant. Unless you squeeled on yourself, which happens.

jyip

jyip

yep, something stinks here, it does not sound right , nothing adds up,, glad it is not me but good luck regardless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom