• Thread starter ftwendy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Again... Right now... do not delay..
Go hug the person you love and tell them how you feel. if there are any hard feelings try to work it out. Life is so short each minute counts make the most of each day and love love love, cannot say this enough.

germinator

germinator

Bless his family and spiritual friends like you. We feel with ya and pray.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Lost a good friend's father last night.

He was an icon...a pillar... the best. Ted/'T' showed my whole crew how to be men when we were just kids, teated us like men looooooong before we deserved it, taught us all about respect and loyalty and honor. And now he's gone to the beyond. Too soon....

Ted passed last night while surrounded by his family, wrapped in their love and care. He went out like a champ, with dignity. Fuck that hurts to write.

Will you please do me a favor and give him some support while he finds his way in the beyond? Next one you burn, please just say his name out loud... 'T' was his nickname... he will hear you.
Got you bro!

ftwendy

ftwendy

Go hug the person you love and tell them how you feel. if there are any hard feelings try to work it out. Life is so short each minute counts make the most of each day and love love love, cannot say this enough.

Bullseye @chickenman . Share the love you make while you still can...

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

No kidding, CM. Lost a friend this week, and an acquaintance as well.

Great thread, ftwendy. I am sorry for your loss. I went with Tahoe this morn cuz my jar is labeled "T". The world needs more folks like you, T! Happy trails!

Latest posts

Top Bottom