My Future Grow Room Plan. Your FEEDBACK needed!!!!

• Thread starter BayAreasFinest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BayAreasFinest

2 5x5 rooms.
Magnum XXXL 8 inch Reflector
3k Sunpulse Bulb 10k for last 2-3 weeks.
There would be Flexable ducting connected to the Reflectors meeting at a Y connector connected to a 8 inch fan 737cfm.
Dehumidifier in each room

First Question?
Would that 737cfm along with 2 Circulation Fans in each 5x5 keep enough air circulation and a good temp?

The Medium
25% FF Happy Frong
25% FF Light Warrior
40% Perilite
10% Worm Castings

What you guys think?

Nute Lineup. (My biggest Quetions)
Thinking about using Advanced Nutes Sensi Grow/Bloom A/B. Along With B-52. VoodooJuice. CarboLoad. Final Phase. Possibly add Gravity, Purple Maxx, and Snow Storm, at some point in time.

You Like? Dislike? let me know.

I think I covered just about everything. There is a fresh air intake for CO2. (dont wanna drop the money for co2 at this point in time. Def down the road tho)

Questions? Help?
Thanks

U

ultrasonic

I'll be going with the same choice of bulb for my flowering too, 6 inch hood, 6inch vortex, just for the lamp.
I take it you'll be using a 1000w bulb as well? This'll be my first grow, and I hope to see good results. Aparently, the 3k prevents alot of that flowering stretch!

we'll see though! - I'll keep this one bookmarked and check in/update! Good luck!

ps- what ballast are you using?

B

BayAreasFinest

ya the strech is a big deal and how cool the lights stay thats why i went with sunpulse.

and im using quantum digi

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

It sounds like you have a good start- I've found that most of the time you actually have to set up and get running to work the kinks out of your spot. The best investment you can make is Jorge Cervantes' Medical Bible, if you haven't already stocked it in your library. Internet forums can be very informative, but remember that there's people who can give misinformation due to ignorance and/or mean spiritedness (i think I just made up a word...too many years under the GW Bush admin...lmao).

PS I love my XXL; it may be a little overkill in a 5x5 room, though. A mid-sized hood may focus the light better in such a small room. In any case, be sure your walls are reflecting as much light as possible.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Don't grow without HYGROZYME!!!! (no, I don't work for the company, I've just basically found it to be THE BEST additive other than macro/micro nutes and trace elements.

Good Luck, and

J

Jalisco Kid

There is far better info here then in ed's or jorge's books. JK

B

BayAreasFinest

JK i love the sarcasm. and honestly i need to find my copy of the medical bible lent it to a buddy awhile ago.

R

Rolln J

JK i love the sarcasm. and honestly i need to find my copy of the medical bible lent it to a buddy awhile ago.

lol - I agree with JK (not sure if he meant to be sarcastic) there is few things in that cervantes bible that makes me scratch my head and wonder if that guy ever even grew weed.

D

dgp

I like his little dred/glasses disguise as well.....he cracks me up. None the less, he does have some useful info to give to a novice trying to piece together a concept in one read.

He once said that green light bulbs had no adverse effect during dark periods? I agree with the logic, just actually wonder if true.

Anyways, I like the Advanced line-up and am thinking of using a majority of what you listed. GL with the set-up

B

BayAreasFinest

Ya JK my bad i re read what you said. lol i agree that I have learned more from reading stuff here then i have when i read the bible a year or so ago.

Top Bottom