My gear arrived!

• Thread starter mike hunt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mike hunt

mike hunt

Premium Member
Supporter
My order got here yesterday. Wanna say thanks to JJNyc and Logic!

S

SourBubba

Yo Mike what day was your payment received on? Im just wondering when I should expect my Tres and Guava, I cant wait! :harvest:

tokinupon1

tokinupon1

Logic is like a watch 7-8 days and the only delay was my lazy ass post man.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Sweet Seeds

Nice order, those should give you some excellent options

mal

mike hunt

mike hunt

Premium Member
Supporter
Yo Mike what day was your payment received on? Im just wondering when I should expect my Tres and Guava, I cant wait! :harvest:

I think it got there around the 11th.

M

metadoneth

Anybody here ever send there payment flat rate EMI through USPS instead of regular USPS EMI?? How long did it take??

Did you get a PM when your payment made it??

S

SourBubba

What was the difference between flat rate EMI and regular EMI?

You should be able to track your shipment to see where it is and yes you get a PM when it arrives.

M

metadoneth

shit bro my bad... guess it was flat rate Priority... I could of swore she said it was flat rate express.... I guess I really fucked that one up I hope it makes it soon though because I really wanted those... guessing mine will be relisted... bummer....Just hope logic gives me credit once the money finally does arrive!

M

metadoneth

I guess I should have read better since logic clearly states to send EMI in the payment instructions... I sent a lot of flow tho so I hope it makes it soon... I guess Ill ask the post office to do a trace on my Envelope and see what they come up with.... just hope I get that PM soon... making me worried.

High74

High74

Recevived my Tre Star Dawg and Guava 13 beans today woot woot

Thanks JJ and Logic for all the hard work, U guys are awesome :)

D

DrDanko

Hey Metadoneth: Just to follow up, relists were posted today so if you haven't heard from Logic yet, he likely never got your money. The reason he expressly says send it EMI is that's the ONLY option that will get to him. Although I can't say for certain, I highly doubt Logic will ever get yours since he's said EMI is the ONLY way to go. Not rying to rub it in, just trying to make sense of it. Also, most stuff like that isn't traceable by USPS as far as I know. So unless you had a legit return address, you may never see that envelope again. All speculation on my part, but I've read lots of stories like this before and few turn out positively. Worst case you could try to snatch some of the relists up if Logic allows you to do so, and try again. Good luck! -DrD.

D

DrDanko

Hey Mike: curious if you received any Freebies with you order? This is the first time I haven't gotten any. No big deal as it's freebies and I consider them a bonus, but I actually promised mine to a friend and then didn't get any. Normally I give them away to friends, so it's really no bog deal. I don't expect it, guessing he ran out. Let me know if you got some love. -DrD.

M

metadoneth

Thank you Dr. Danko, that helps me make a lil more sense of it... I just dont have extra cash to throw around because Im in the middle of a move and upgrading my setup... I picked up the same things I ordered the first time and will attempt to do this again. I used a legit return address so I just gotta pray that my money comes back to me because my order was over $500.... The option I sent doesn't need to be signed for and in logics instructions he recommends that you send it to be signed for... Anyway thanks for the explanation but I really hope something good comes of this and not just me paying double for my order!!!

M

metadoneth

I mean if Logic really doesn't recieve my payment then it will be returned to me (real return address)... Letter's normally don't just disappear in the mail. Either me or logic will end up getting that piece of mail.... I hope! Haha

Top Bottom