My gear arrived!

• Thread starter mike hunt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mike hunt

mike hunt

Premium Member
Supporter
Dr. D, no freebies, and that is ok. Just happy to get genetics that I ordered!:)

Very tempted to snag a few more packs.

What is more potent, White D, or Tre Star Dawg?....anyone?

urbanite420

urbanite420

BIG Thanks to Logic - 9 days as usual! Guava 13 and White D - BIGGER Thanks to JJ for the genetics!! Let the farming begin! Heres my 2011 line up (Cross - # of seeds):
91 dud – 6
Tres Kush - 2
White D - 4
Stardawg – 4
Guava 13 – 4
tres Star Dawg - 4

I'm only doing a few of each cuz I am starting my breeding project which is based on Afghani and Nepalese seeds I have obtained. 2011 is gonna be rockin!

C

cr1ppler

Got mine yesterday. Thanks Logic and of course JJ the master. Here's my Top Dawg in the vault:

White Guava: 2 packs(26)
Star Dawg: 1 pack(13)
Tre Star Dawg: 1 pack(13)
Tre's Sister: 1 pack(13)

Anything Top Dawg makes is awesome. Though some of the sativas can prove more challenging for newbs like me.

And here's a pro tip: follow Hellmutt's threads and purchase everything he does because he has an eye for great genetics;).

2DogWalker

Yo mike congrats on the score bro, your genetic portfolio is now guaranteed to be awesome! I just sent in my payment for Tre Star and Guava 13 yesterday, using EMI no problems for me when using the recommended methods just so you know metadoneth...

Best
2Dog

B

billybadazz

Thanx JJ and Logic also received my Tre star dawg, popped 3 into some dirt and got 100% germination. Have a feeling this bitch is about to take over my garden!

N

negative 1

safe and sound! thanks for the quick delivery, logic! JJ thanks for making the gear!:)

Top Bottom