My gelato #33 is getting so big !

• Thread starter Jabrownie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jabrownie

I’ve got 4 plants in 3x3 tent with low wattage and minimum resources for ventilation overall its going great. But it seems as though I didn’t do the math to make enough room in my tent for 4 plants. Does anyone have any suggestions I’m open to options I’ve been jus going with the flow kinda and my
Gelato #33 and The Godfather og in the back are 4 weeks vegging and the clones in the front are only 2 weeks. I plan on switching to flowering mode after 8 weeks for my gelato and godfather and to jus cut the vegging cycle short for the two clones in the front. This is my first grow btw so if you have anything that can fix this without me having to spend anything that would be helpful.
My gelato 33 is getting so big

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Fun, huh?

Have you looked into Low Stress Training or LST?

You can also top (cut the top bud spot off, called the Apical Meristem if you are interested) and reduce height while making 2 top colas rather than one.

Do some searching on LST, topping, and FIM (which stands for Fuck I Missed).

J

Jabrownie

Fun, huh?

Have you looked into Low Stress Training or LST?

You can also top (cut the top bud spot off, called the Apical Meristem if you are interested) and reduce height while making 2 top colas rather than one.

Do some searching on LST, topping, and FIM (which stands for Fuck I Missed).

J

Jabrownie

Haha it’s been an experience forsure,
But I haven’t looked into the low stress training LST method your referring to I do appreciate it tho. I will look into that though and if I have to cut off the top spot of will I jus haven’t been really touching it jus watering and stuff. I’m going to do some research about LST, topping and FIM thanks

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Another option is to pick your favorite one cull the rest and baby it until the end. Give it all the light. That is going to be your limiting factor just not enough photons so all of them will suffer. You will get buds they will just be very small.

J

Jabrownie

Another option is to pick your favorite one cull the rest and baby it until the end. Give it all the light. That is going to be your limiting factor just not enough photons so all of them will suffer. You will get buds they will just be very small.
That also makes sense I’m recently put the light as far down as I can so that the tallest plant will still thrive. If I end up getting smalls but it’s still high thc I wouldn’t me unhappy with that at all.

Top Bottom