My Generation..DAM HIPPIES...Got to love what we did...

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I used to hang out at Griffith Park with the hippies, with their bongo drums. I wore patchouli. Often.

Ok, this girl's a gas, LMAO!!

But, where's the love for the pre-hippie movement--beatniks?

This girl is AWESOME. Great laughs, thank you, double-liked.

Last edited:
2hotmomma88

2hotmomma88

I was born in 1970. I would have so been a hippie. I wonder if my dad was a hippie?

Loved the video. Daniel Boone song #1 hit...lmao!

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Guess who???
Taj

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
How do I put 1000 likes on that post?

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
could tell some stories..
The other fella is Taj mahal...

fractal

fractal

I love kicking it with the older generation, the ones who saw shit go down. I can't fault my parents for trying their best but sometimes I really wish my parents had been there, that they would have at least dropped acid before. Nope. My dad was a cop putting down the Stanford riots, not a student causing them. hahaha

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
I love kicking it with the older generation, the ones who saw shit go down. I can't fault my parents for trying their best but sometimes I really wish my parents had been there, that they would have at least dropped acid before. Nope. My dad was a cop putting down the Stanford riots, not a student causing them. hahaha
LOL I was at some of those protests in my home town palo alto....
Also partook of the $1.50 4 way hits of pure lsd orange sunshine...8 hour ride....

frebo

frebo

I was lovin life in Ashland Oregon, demonstrating, smokin and dropping acid on the weekends. I remember something called "Pink Pentangle" that left the ground rolling like waves in the ocean.
I have been switching to "Jam on" instead of "deep tracks" on XM so I will look for Wavy's show. Thanks for the memories.

slumdog80

slumdog80

"Without hippies Lucy would have never been in the sky with diamonds. She would have been in the kitchen with
a roast." Got to love that girl

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
LOL I was at some of those protests in my home town palo alto....
Also partook of the $1.50 4 way hits of pure lsd orange sunshine...8 hour ride....
I didn`t think orange sunshine was very good myself. Had to take like 10 hits at a time. Some of the blotter acid and the window pane was much better. The best was the cool aid acid Tim made.

T

TOOTS

I didn`t think orange sunshine was very good myself. Had to take like 10 hits at a time. Some of the blotter acid and the window pane was much better. The best was the cool aid acid Tim made.
didn't Augustus Owsley Stanley III make the best?

Top Bottom