my ghetto grow

• Thread starter madmangrowguy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

madmangrowguy

this is my first grow its cheap thats what i got. these pic are from my first female shes 4weeks and a few days into flower. and i have to ask is this about the size the buds should be ? why are the tips of the leaves yellow/brown and bent down?
pics1&2 of main stem
That stuff 033x

That stuff 050x

the rest of top buds
That stuff 044x

That stuff 045x

M

madmangrowguy

forgot

if anyone wants to know about my gear lights and nutes or whatever just ask i guess

R

Radio_Dread

4 weeks of 12/12 im taking it? whats the strain? cos the buds look really small and loose for 4 weeks. when i was at 4 weeks i have triple the size buds you have and they were alot more denser then yours are looking. What are yout grow rooms temps? looks like they might be alittle high. just my honest opinion. the leaves are prob brown due to high heat or over fertilzation.:character0110:

M

madmangrowguy

well

temp stays at around 72 80 strain i dont have a clue as they were bag seeds like out of every bag i had for a year most wasn't nugs . i'm runing 6 clf's 10500 lumens. i'm giving it 10-20-10 nutes about everyother water unless i see some def's in the leaves

M

madmangrowguy

yes 12/12 temps 72-80 runing 6 clf's 10500 lumens 10-20-10 nutes about every 3 waters or more as needed when i see def's in the leaves

M

madmangrowguy

yeah i kinda think something is wrong being as i have the smallest buds for 40+days on the whole site lol

S

shift00420

im not a cfl light guy but from what i've read they take longer and dont produce as much as hid . most farmers on here use hid.

R

readytolearn

get yourself a HPS, makes the world of difference. I had flowers like that after a week mate. CLFs are great for veg and your loft lol

R

Radio_Dread

Yeah even if you get a small hps you would still be getting more lumens and more of the red light spectrum and you will def see a difference in the size of them buds

Latest posts

Top Bottom