My Girl is having puppies ... or what?

• Thread starter SnappyJack
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SnappyJack

SnappyJack

So... I'm 56 days done in flowering just starting my 9th week.. and i caught this image today... and the thing that came first to mind was How cute my girl is having puppies... Yeah.. I know their not puppies... this is.. possibly where i first really learn the meaning " the buds will start to put on weight and get fat... or what... next thing that visits the mind is the term "foxtailing".. don't know it my first grow.

My girl is having puppies  or what

Redneckx

Redneckx

So... I'm 56 days done in flowering just starting my 9th week.. and i caught this image today... and the thing that came first to mind was How cute my girl is having puppies... Yeah.. I know their not puppies... this is.. possibly where i first really learn the meaning " the buds will start to put on weight and get fat... or what... next thing that visits the mind is the term "foxtailing".. don't know it my first grow.

View attachment 2114307

Mine looked the same and was also worrying about it but in my case it was just budding up. Thank god 😇
How is your environment? If it's too hot it can be foxtailing.
I read its a reveg and if stressed too hard, it can happen that you get some bananas....always keep an eye on them, but I don't think it's that case.
To identify the trichomes and possible herma get an jewelers glass x60
Got an update pic?

Top Bottom