My girls in their home. Take two.

• Thread starter Fred
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
This is a continuation of of my other thread "My girls in their home." I wanted show some more of my crosses. They are now being called FredHead. It's hard to keep them straight when calling them my crosses. A friend helped me with the name. A tribute to the heads out there. It was my attempt at an skunky kushy dank ass plant that wouldn't get any complaints and would be a good representation of it's parents. Not a diluted version of it but a new strain that had the qualities of each parent. I knew it would be good for many reasons but mostly because I liked the way they smelled when stored together. I felt like the parents would compliment each other structure wise and all too but most importantly in effect. A less heavy version of the mom that stinks to high heaven with a long lasting high that keeps me happy no matter what I'm doing. Active in the mind and body. The only other one who has my cuts is a 50+ year old family member who has been smoking for over 30 years and he agrees that one toke off the cross and you'll be up doing things for the next three hours. He's grown just the two cuts I gave him for over a year now and is still loving it. Not all hyped and speed weed just mood so good you don't wanna go to sleep yet.....lol

Hit the Bubbleberry alone and the heavy starts to set in much much quicker then the Fredhead. More to come. just wanted to get some more picts up and let you see this one out. I will be trying to find some pollen to use in another project. I want to get some more beans off the bubbleberry. She makes everything stink so good and when crossed with a kush she makes a nice skunky kush with underlying tones of dankness. Usually gets more then just a quick sniff.

Well, here they are.

DSC00812.JPG

DSC00822.JPG

DSC00841.JPG

DSC00842.JPG

DSC00877.JPG

DSC00875.JPG

DSC00878.JPG

DSC00881.JPG

Much more to come.

fred

B

blueberryyumyum

They look so god damn good bro!!Keep ya this way!Wish you luck.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

I'll be starting my FredHead thread this week some time... Looking forward to watching these girls grow. You'll have to help me pick a pheno... LOL

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks guys. I'll do my best to get these through without to many problems. Just did some e-oil as a preventative and control for those little fukkers we all know. Put in a A/C so we should be able to keep the heat under control. Somewhat anyway. Don't wanna get over 85.

I'll be starting my FredHead thread this week some time... Looking forward to watching these girls grow. You'll have to help me pick a pheno... LOL

Awesome. Good to have you here Altitude. I really hope you find one you like. I'll show the ones I have that I like the best and we can compare. It must be nerve racking to be a breader and having people running your stuff all over. If it lets you down I'll be bummed out. I have had some good luck with them though and suspect you will too. They are the last one's in existance so cross your fingers. If all else fails throw down some white fires and see what comes of it. The worlds full of good genes for us to play with. Have fun and take care. Be in touch soon.

fred

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Hey, bro, does the FredHead like to be topped, trained, tied down? What was your technique in the pics- or are these just naturally bushy girls? Cannot wait to get mine rolling for real- beans in soil tomorrow morning.

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
That one was pinched and bent over. It does make one hell of a bush with many colas. One of the largest Colas on that plant broke Clean off. It would have been much bigger. The arm that broke off had a dozen tops forming on it. I reshaped her and she's filled back in nicely.

Here is one in veg that I've pinched 5-6 times already.

DSC01202.JPG

Here is a picture after pinching.

DSC01208.JPG

DSC01203.JPG

The stem worked back and forth bonsai style. BigBuddy style.
DSC01204.JPG

A little one no training at all yet. Needs it badly.

DSC01217.JPG

Have this one growing through a round screen thing on stakes.

DSC01209.JPG

it takes some stakes to keep them from falling over when they get buds. I will be staking the shit out of the big one with string crossed back and forth between stakes.

I get more colas without losing the main top. I think she would do well tied but i didn't like topping her much. She just wants to be a little christmas tree bush so pinching and folding over has done the best so far. I want a cage her next time. Mini homemade to fit cages.

The old picts in my girls thread were untrained or pinched once in flowering...can't remember.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Love that bonsai styley... I'm having fun now with bondage; my girls haven't been pinched or topped in a while now. They seem t like the LST type of action; although I haven't circled one completely around yet. I think some strains respond better than others to rough treatment and training, although I can't give you any data to back that up. Thanks for the quick and thorough response!

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm gonna tie that little one down and see how it does compared to pinching. I am gonna tie a Burmese Mist too. Hell this site keeps me trying all kinds of stuff. Fun stuff.

fred

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Did a little pich and smell and had to take a picture. it smells so freaking good. Reeks over anything in my garden. Funky skunky dank ass fuel smell that is hard to contain and damn near impossible for me explain. I love it so much. Don't why it doesn't tranfer to flavor though. It is a good flavor for sure just not like the smell. Anyway, Straight up powerful and smelly medication that has been doing me right for over 5 years. People empty their accounts for it if i don't smoke it all first...........lol

Here is one of my favorite phenos of all times.

DSCN05431.JPG

DSCN0549.JPG

This one is too....another FredHead pheno. Battery died....

DSCN0551.JPG

fred

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
DSCN0587.JPG

DSCN05881.JPG

been needing to move into a larger container. Will do soon. Gotta love t-5's for veg. It's the best damn thing ever. The bigger the plant get the less light it seems like you have. I already want more light. MORE MORE MORE!!!!!....:sun

fred

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

I have popped a couple FredHeads; Be posting a thread soon. They are about 6" away from t5s... Got 2 WF going as well, bro. Looking so forward to the next few months!!!!!!
Loving those bushy girls, too. Nice photos.

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Some dank in there for sure. Rubbed the three phenos of FredHead that are in flowering and whooo weee they be smelling good. Straight in your face. If you don't have luck I'm gonna have to one these bitches out there to ya. I am gonna have to wait till I get back from my trips and to pop anything. Can't wait though. I'll be starting some RMD asap. Also a couple other goodies as well. Fun times. Hope the weather is treating you good. Already HHH here. Uhhh..

fred

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
I know I keep saying it but it's the kinda thing that makes me want smell and smell it's so damn stank. Most buds I give a quick sniff and smoke it. When trimming it floods the place and you never forget it's there. Smells just as strong right after smoking or even after trimming for hours it smells just as strong as the first whiff.

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks KINGKONG. She's special to me. I wish you could smell her man she's funky good...it just makes you wanna smell it and it has a powerful chest expanding high. Gonna go try to snap one of her now.

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
She's a hoss.

DSCN1467.JPG

DSCN14501.JPG

DSCN14531.JPG

DSCN14621.JPG

DSCN14541.JPG

DSCN1456.JPG

DSCN14571.JPG