My girls in their home...

• Thread starter Fred
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
It's the best thing I got from greenhouse. I wasn't gonna even bother but it was cheap enough to add a five pack of fems to an order. Franco said they had some special beans set aside for Attitude. Maybe not true but I had good luck with them. The one picture is the most dense of the three I started. Not one male flower.

Smells like lemon balm silver if that makes sense. All had the same smell but looked different and finished at different times. Not overpowering but nice looking and gets some good reviews from my small grooup of friends. I am running it again and will be posting picts of the clones and stuff as soon as I get a camera.

fred

Widowmaker

Widowmaker

Thanks Bra, picked up 3 5 packs of SLH from Attitude, hope I find a super momma.
:icon_spin:

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Your bound to find a keeper from that many. Good luck and I'll be looking for a grow log...

fred

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Grapefruity tasting Kali mist. The tastiest in my collection. She's so bright and kind. Yummmmm:cool0010:..Serious quality high felling with no burn out and no munchies and no anxiety.

DSC00160.JPG

DSC00162.JPG

I'll put this one up again when she's dried. I am smoking some now. Freaking could eat the air..

fred

Whoo hooo...up to da sky...do da doo :clapping

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Great job bro, they look real nice and tastey. Do you remember what year stock those are from?

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
you got beautiful girls there so fare fred, nice work.

Thanks.

Great job bro, they look real nice and tastey. Do you remember what year stock those are from?

I'm guessing we are talking about the Burmese. It was November 2006. I was asking for the tastiest in their collection. I'm guessing it was the MOD squad...or whoever was selling Mist of destruction and it's crosses. Said I didnt' care if takes 15 weeks. He handed me a pack of Mist of Destruction that he had hand written Burmese beneath MOD. Looks like the packages I see on the other site except I have never seen the Burmese cross again. It only takes 8-9 wks to reach it's full potential. It's not super strong but it's the best sat dom plant I have.

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Here is the SK1 x Haze.

Days: A long time. At least 90 days.

DSC00232.JPG

DSC00236.JPG

DSC00235.JPG

DSC00241.JPG

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
here are some shots of the ones I mentioned and hadn't posted yet.

Mr Nice Early Girl

DSC00654.JPG

DNA Sour Cream

DSC00777.JPG

SK1 x Haze the other pheno...It's been well over 100 days.

DSC00764.JPG

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
That Kali Mist looks bomb bro, I bet she tastes nice!

Yeah she does. Pretty straight forward smell and taste.

Bad as bro!! looking hella good!!

Thanks King Kong.

I'll be honest here. I have been out of my cross and bubbleberry for a week now. It sucks a big one. I can get plenty high off the Burmese and Spacedawg but there is something about that bubbleberry and her crosses that puts me in a good mood. I haven't been cracking jokes or singing stupid made up songs or anything...huh Man I hope the white fire can put me there cause I'm about 6 weeks out on more of my stuff.

fred

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Here is one of the crosses.

DSC00619.JPG

Here is another that's a little further along in flowering...

DSC00746.JPG

DSC00747.JPG

Come on baby.

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Another round of Spacedawg and SLH. A White Fire in there too.

DSC00665.JPG

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Sk1xhaze- "the other pheno" is like the twin towers of power, bro. I had a Sour Grape Haze do that for me a couple years back... 3.5 ft cola about 5" in diameter where it started. I swear I could have jousted with the darn thing...
I'm running some Kali Mist crosses from All-Star, and I'm looking forward to smoke testing them... Straight Kali can be a wild ride if you're prone to anxiety or paranoia. Never heard of the grapefruit pheno- sounds amazing.
Love your pics, as always.

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
That thing is wearing me out. Tired of it being in there. I'm about to joust her azz...:giggle

I agree about the Kali Mist. My wife doesn't even like the cross much because of it. I think Burmese did something good to it though. It made it finish fast and knocked off some of that edge it can have. It also added the grapefruity smell and taste to the Kali flavors. At least that's where I guess It came from. Nice daytime smoke. I love smoking it on vacation for some reason. It don't get burned out and I'm a little more social as well. Good for driving as long as there is someone to talk to...

Take care altitude.

fred

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
LA Woman. Didn't forget about her.

DSC01197.JPG

DSC01198.JPG

Looking like tall LA Con.

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Back on that Burmese MOD. I need to appreciate her more. If I lost it I'd be devastated. People always comment on how much easier their day goes and how it's more productive. It's a little spacey but overall you get back on track quick and don't get burned out. I like it best for working and driving but like to burn it anytime I can. The tastiest I have. The smell is bright clean grapefruity mist but leaves a dank ass smell in the air. If left sitting in just a bag it reeks me out the house. On the nose it's a pleasent as can be. I love the smelly air. Out of the :volcano: is a real treat. Muti puffing a 18" bag it till it's gone is quite a ride. All the heads around here i know always are glas to see this one. It doesn't have the prettiest look in a bag but the experience is top notch. I'm gonna run it in Pro-mix next time. It will have larger Calyx and look better. Be on the look out for the Burmese MOD in her home thread. Shit's the tits and it last at least for hours.

fred

Top Bottom