my girls

• Thread starter Haggardass
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Haggardass

Haggardass

They are under a 1000 watt hps, they are about 3.5 weeks from sprout, I ran into a nitrogen deficiency for about a week and got it corrected they are currently recovering from a hard trnsplant that they went through yesterday, the soil they were in was crap so i put them in some ffof, do you think they are really behind?
My girls
My girls 2
My girls 3
My girls 4

shawnskush

shawnskush

They look pretty small and unhappy for their age IMO you may want to flush the fox farms soil its generally pretty hot.I would at the very least check your runoff PH and make sure its within range.

mayonnaise

mayonnaise

They look a little behind but I think they look ready to rebound. I def agree they could prob use a good flush. That should let em spread their roots out a little.

Haggardass

Haggardass

I just transplanted them Tuesday so I'll see what they do in a few days then if need be I'll flush once they dry out a little more, thank you for your opinions, they also stretched a little when they were young because o had them under a little fluorescent light for about a week until my new ballast showed up.

Haggardass

Haggardass

20130612 202805
20130614 170524   Copy

Ok guys just wanted to post an update in the progress, the first one is the picture I posted a few days ago, the second one i just took about ten minutes ago, I will never go with any other soil then homemade or FFOF, let me know if you see any progress or if im just being positive lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom