My Girls!!!

• Thread starter icare
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

icare

hey guys,this is my first experient in coco,i just faced some problems,is this over watering?or any shock?plz help
just look at thin stem and yellow spots on leaf!!!

My girls
My girls 2
My girls 3
I

icare

i didnt feed any nutrient to them,i just let them to get bigger,you think i must feed now? so no problem with watering?

Navillusii

Navillusii

everytime i checked it was on 7,maybe my ph meter not work?

That's kinda high. I run 6.1-6.2 in soil. Each nute has a range in which the plant will be able to optimize its uptake. This helped me a lot when i started.

Last edited by a moderator:
BombBP

BombBP

pH is usually most people's problem when they see something wrong.

I

icare

sorry for spam guys(if it's a spam message),im out of mind,my girls dying,no idea to help me?
no problem with my grow room? weather cycling?
i just moved lights down near to plants...
something more! my ph meter is for soil,so it won't work on coco,right?!
i just tried to feed them some nitrogen after i opened this topic...

IMG 8161
IMG 8156
IMG 8136
IMG 8155
IMG 8136
Navillusii

Navillusii

Personally those look like you've hit them with to much nutes and the ph might not be adjusted. there is something called a PH PEN that will literally read the ph of the nute soultion you made. i would be giving these little guy just water as this small they usually don't need anything nutes.

GLGC.MI

GLGC.MI

Yeah ph needs to be lower. You cannot over water in coco. That's why we use it. When you do start adding nutes go with less than half of the suggested dose. Other than that enjoy the experience/growing pains! These are the steps we must go through in order to "grow" ourselves.

Top Bottom