My golden Killer Queen(Airborne's G13 x C99) leaning pheno..!!

• Thread starter Tex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
There was talk about G13 in another thread and I wanted to show her off.. This is my all time favorite sacred herb!! As you can see she is different..! Remember the OG days, this sacred rare genotype was maddly discussed and wanted, maybe on Rez's forum, too.. :smirk

I ran Rez's Killer Chemdog- Killer Queen(Airborne's G13 x C99) x Chemdog D... I ran a few packs to find his Killer Queen and even more so, to find a leaning geno of Airborne's G13.... Oh I was lucky, sooo fukin' lucky.. I found a very very very special golden leaning geno of Killer Queen, what I believe is mostly of Airborne's G13 with the slightest hint of pineapple C99 in it for that xtra flavor and head punch.. Been hoarding it ever since.. lol!!

Hands down the strongest smoke to date. It truly is a one hit wonder for most. The taste is nutty-hash with a hint of pineapple from the Cindy.. After a huge rip, it'll leave you speechless & motionless, drooling from your mouth, and you're on your fukin' lean. I've had the most "seasoned smokers" turn white, throw up, and pass out on my couch or fukin' worse drop my bong bowl after a rip off this baby and shatter it.. It's a lot like watchin' a H addict do their thing and they just sit / stand there stunned, eyes closed, lost and overwhelmed.. :(

Fukin' insane smoke..!!!!!! :)

I grow some og's+hybrids, bubbas+hybrids, chems+hybrids, etc. etc. all day, but this pheno will have ya on your knees prayin' unlike anything so far.. lol. The golden just has this extremly poweful, amazingly blissful, trippy, narcotic stone to it. I cannot say it enough, it's very unique.

While growing, it really is a golden frost.. My shitty camera does not show the golden hue much. OH so beautiful and stands out.. The dried buds turn this amazing dark golden color, stunning, beautiful, like a golden sunset at dusk over the beach.. The hit is instant to the head, behind the eyes, makes ya sweat a bit - go cross eyed, madd head rush.. then an extremely beautiful & blissful and insane body stone hits ya.. You can't move, talk, nothing. Extremely powerful and overwhelming.. It's a little golden gem.. It's so damn dank and rare, I'm going to start making seeds of it for future preservation, future use, backups, and maybe even a new breeder called, "Tribal Seeds" lol!!!

I've spent many hours and tears searching, selecting, and dialin' her in to perfection.. She is a rare beauty no doubt! Very very special to me and the smoke to many.. Enjoy!

:damnhippie:

My golden killer queenairbornes g13 x c99 leaning pheno
My golden killer queenairbornes g13 x c99 leaning pheno 2
My golden killer queenairbornes g13 x c99 leaning pheno 3
My golden killer queenairbornes g13 x c99 leaning pheno 4
My golden killer queenairbornes g13 x c99 leaning pheno 5
My golden killer queenairbornes g13 x c99 leaning pheno 6
My golden killer queenairbornes g13 x c99 leaning pheno 7
My golden killer queenairbornes g13 x c99 leaning pheno 8
My golden killer queenairbornes g13 x c99 leaning pheno 9
My golden killer queenairbornes g13 x c99 leaning pheno 10
My golden killer queenairbornes g13 x c99 leaning pheno 11
My golden killer queenairbornes g13 x c99 leaning pheno 12
S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
Shes a real beauty Tex! thanks for sharing her with us...

S

ShapeShifter

beautiful...she seems to resemble the Chemdog D
most of all...at least structurally

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Yea I was gonna say KQ is kind of lanky in bud structure but looks dank none the less!

B

Bill Bloome

Man,what a pretty plant!She even looks kick-ass.When you get some seeds up are you gonna put them in auction?Need to start saving.........

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
she seems to resemble the Chemdog D most of all...at least structurally

Na, I just know how to grow big stout juicy colas, bro.. no matter what plant it is.. :rasta2: j/k.. These shots were mostly top colas and it is a lil lanky plant on the ends, not a large yielder at all but decent. I went thru 30+ seeds to find the perfect combo so of course it's going to have great structure.

Na, this is nothing like Chemdog D. lol.. I run Chemdog D and it's the bomb, too. This does not have the overall growth structure of Chemdog D, but it does resemble it some in the main cola structure,imho.. This has weaker stems, shark toothed serrated leaves that are very very different, almost oily?? from others and golden nugs.. None of Chemdog D's have golden nugs like this, well except my Chemdog99(pineapple C99 x Chemdog D) which are golden, pink, and purple.. :cool0044:

Here are a few pics to show it is stretchy a bit.. I believe the second to the last pic shows the golden pheno on left next to chem pheno buds on right. The Chem leaning pheno was good but just average compared to this pheno..Also the chem pheno were large chunky chem funk-heavy stone nugs, while the golden produced longer nuttier-very very slight fruity pineapple(from Cindy) nugs. The buds in no way resemble each other.. Glad I could share a bit you all!! :damnhippie:

Thanks for enjoying!!

DSC02423
DSC02427
DSC02428
DSC02444
DSC02456
DSC02459
DSC01611
DSC02451
manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
I was gonna say, it resembles the Killer Queen in bud structure...

Definitely looks killer man!

D

dusty

Wow. Rez made a winner. The last good strain he made was Sour Queen

L

LBZ Farmer

Dang had me thinking about a golden Purple bud... YOu could call it Laker Fan or something and make a killing in LA ha ha

FlaTransplant

FlaTransplant

Relatives

Very nice, indeed.
I'm currently growing Mota's Killing Kush which seems to share some progenitors... learning all I can..lol
I'm at 5.5 weeks into veg and soon to scrog
Thanks for the peek!!

D

Dallas Black

Tex,

Your grows are among my Favorites here at the farm and are among some of the best on the whole damn net!!

I am always in awe while peepin you threads-Mad Respect to you dude.

Take Care/Later

Dallas

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
:blush

:sun2:

Thank you soooo much fellas!

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
hey tex i thought i saw what looked to be a cfl in one of those pics...i am currently trying to add more juice to a tent minus the heat...any suggestions for extra light in flower

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Yup, I do use those cheap 42w CFL's also use those cheap brown extension cords, and those plug in socket light adapters all from walmart or HomeD to light up dark corners, dark holes in btwn plants, etc etc...

I had a few extras just sitting around awhile back, so I decided to use just use them, why not right.. worked out to really help the under canopy, bottom tier nugs, shadows..I saw an increase in yield, too. Maybe not much but enough to allow me to keep using.. I run nothing but 1000w horts, but these really work well for those dark holes... :giggle

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
what space are you in tex..i need some help currently with mine..i am in a 5 x 5 tent with a600w and want to add more light..i have a 6'' inch vortex for air cooling the hood/exhaust and a 4 inch for the intake...what would you suggest for light/fans??

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
I've never used any tents, a little ignorant on them. But, I would throw up a 1000w hps with 8" vortex, depending on your temps, your 6" might work.. you will have to increase your intake to a larger diam.

I use full rooms.. I use 1000w horts only.. I believe they push 145K+ lumens.. I believe imvho and believe I read somewhere that to truly get the most out of your plants and to truly replicate the sun's energy a 1000w+ is the only thing that'll work..?? I tried to use 600w but I just could not pull the weight & yield that could with a 1000w hort, plus I wasn't pulling those big huge donkey dick buds from the 600w. My .02.. :damnhippie:

Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

Hey Tex, some really kick ass looking buds there bro!
I can attest to the power of the AG13. I used to run a AG13 leaning pheno from a cross with a male FigSkunk/98' aloha WW. This shit, especially with a long cure, was just devastating. My best friends wife refused to even smoke it. She called it "poisonous" and said she could feel it creeping through her veins. LOL. It was the only weed that ever made me even think I was gonna hurl. I lost the mother years ago and had to go back through the few original beans I had left and eventually some F2's trying to find her again. To no avail. I still run the genetics(outta the F2) but the girl I keep is more FigSkunk leaning and honestly a pail comparison. Still AAA smoke in my mind but lacks that raw, "strange power" of her predesessor. :joint:

Top Bottom