My GreenCrac,DeathStar,PurePowerPlant,TangerineHaze and maybe more Gallery

• Thread starter LikemindS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

LikemindS

GreenCrac,DeathStar,PurePowerPlant,TangerineHaze and maybe more Gallery

I love taking pictures... of anything really. But when its combined with other things I love to do I just cant stop. So here is the start of what I hope will be a great display of my Medicinal Cannabis. I know a bit about photography haven taking schooling on the subject, but can always learn more, tips always welcome. I do not have a good camera at the moment but Ill make do til I can get a pro one. Im using an old 7MP Casio camera Ive had for years. I use NO Photoshop filters only small lighting adjustments for color correction. Please Enjoy
:rollj:
These pics the plants were all at 8 weeks.

GC1.jpg

GreenCrac
GC2.jpg

GreenCrac
DS1.jpg

DeathStar
PP1.jpg

PurePowerPlant
TH4.jpg

TangerineHaze
TH2.jpg

TangerineHaze
TH3.jpg

TangerineHaze

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Great pics Green Crack is always a winner hope the deathstar is too but im sure it will be just cracked some jedi kush(sfv og x deathstar)....like the look of the ppp and TH always wondered what the ppp is all about,have u grown before???

Great show!

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

i call the ppp the filthy afghan because the inhale is like filthy, funky BO. The exhale however is like the back end of a well done gdp, pure perfume... amazing medicine.

closest thing i can describe the resin profile and plant structure to is the trinity.

Likeminds might have more to add??

L

LikemindS

Ppp

Man I didnt even make that connection til you said that, but thinking back there is some resemblance. Unfortunately I cant seem to get PPP as fat as the Trin.
ANYONE seen any Trinity anywhere?

MitchN - I have only been growing the PPP for a short time so I havnt dialed her in yet. Ive been having more luck/ bigger flowering plants with my G.C., D.S., T.H. Thats not to say shes not worth it, shes really heady, and like DS said 'amazing medicine'. She seems to take abuse more than the others too, no matter what the rest of the ladies are feeling shes always beautiful green and no yellow during flush even. My biggest problem with her is size. I cant seem to figure her perfect size to maximize my space.
Thanks man more good pics to come :bow
:hi:
my PPP smoke report

L

LikemindS

Man I digg this site.
Ive been on here for a while and couple hours ago the music stopped i think. Didnt even notice til now.
:banana1sv6:

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
They look bomb bro that death star looks fire I can't Waite to pop the Jedi kush I hope it makes the death star even stinker than it's said to be!

L

LikemindS

Death Star on Quartz

A couple little twin Death Star beauties that grew together and formed a nice little twirl at the top. I need to use their blessings and medicinal goodness now but I wanted to show them off before they disappear. Displayed them on a nice piece of Quartz to help the DS pop a little.
Sorry bout the hard shadow, Im using a very small 7MP.
NO PS filters, just adjustments for color.
ENJOY. I am now. Thanks for looking.

DSonQ.jpg

L

LikemindS

T.H. Update

Snapped a quick pic of the Tangerine Haze at 9 weeks.
She's got so big so fast its amazing. She smells fantastic and is starting to sugar up nicely. IMO worth the 2 extra weeks of flower time. She quickly grew to twice the size of my indica bushes once in flower. SO big in fact I had to take them down off the table and put em in large pots of 'Organicare Pure Earth', and they just loved that. VERY HEADY! I cant wait....

Tangerine Haze 9wks
THwk9sm.jpg

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

very nice. might even be worth another week after that.

A

Alien

Supporter
ANYONE seen any Trinity anywhere?

Ran her for years, cut came from Eugene, OR. One of the best plants I have ever worked with. Lost her in a move...haven't seen The Trinity since.

L

LikemindS

Tangerine Haze 11wks

This tangerine Haze is looking spectacular! The Smell is intoxicating and the sugar builds daily still. Most the crystals have gone smokey and white and Ive even seen a few amber in there. Ive been flushing for 6 days and given it a few more.
Heres some decent pics for ya... Enjoy!

Tangerine Haze 11 weeks
TH10_5wks2.jpg

TH10_5wks1.jpg

TH10_5wks3.jpg

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Great photos LikemindS! Can't wait to see all that dank cured and ready to blaze... :cool

L

LikemindS

Tangerine Haze

Thanks for the kind words guys... :bow
I badly need a new camera to get the best shots possible, but these aren't bad for a 5-6 yr old 7MP point and shoot thats been around the world and back, dropped, sratched, watered, even had the small zoom lens come out and i crammed it back in and it still worked, to my delight...
All these shots are with the micro-flower setting on.
No Photoshop filters just color corrections...
HERES a few more shots
:hi
Tangerine Haze at 11wks...
TH10_5wks6.jpg
TH10_5wks5.jpg
TH10_5wks4.jpg

Mmmm I cant wait....
:bow

:banana1sv6:

L

LikemindS

... and more... ENJOY!