My Grow Data (Nerd alert!)

• Thread starter Bema
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bema

Bema

These are daily measurements that have been dumped into a database and then exported into a spreadsheet, pivot table, realigned start dates to make it easy to compare each variety (are you glazing over yet?) and then produced these graphs. I'm not a scientist, my measurements are within 5mm or so and there are a few anomalies: dyslexic fingers or misreading my handwriting.

I've busted one stem by dropping a light onto the plant (search fimming gone wrong) and the other Amnesia Haze and one plant of Northern lights have been gently bent over (LST) so measurements are not being taken of them. It's getting difficult to measure the widths as the room is now overcrowded.

I thought it was interesting to see the growth both in diameter and height of the different varieties. Please note Jack Herer is a sickly plant, I've had another die before it came out the ground, they both seemed to have trouble after germinating. Ah well, shit happens.

Plant diameter below

Plant diameterpng

Plant height below
Plant heightpng

Below is the grow room Max and Min as well as external temps, I use a cheap temp and humidity that records max and min and is reset every day after the measurements are taken.
Growroom tempspng

Finally, Grow room humidity

Growroom humiditypng

Soil Growers:
1. Are you growing from seed or clones? seed - amnesia haze, northern lights and blueberry all auto feminised. Afgan and Jack herer regular.
2. How old are your plants? 5 weeks
3. How tall are your plants? was 300mm 1ft
4. What size containers are they planted in? 22litre/5gal
5. What is your soil mix? potting mixture
6. How often do you water and what type of water do you use? rain water
7. What is the pH of your water? 5/6
8. What kind of fertilizer do you use and what is its NPK ratio? 3:1:1 and seaweed liquid at the moment
9. Do you foliar feed or spray your plants with anything? none
10. What kind of lights do you use and how many watts combined? (HPS, MH, fluorescent, halogen, incandescent "plant lights") The culprit is a Fluorescent modified T5 2ft sq ceiling units 216W per unit. 3 units for the growroom
11. How close are your lights to the plants? typically less than 6 inches
12. What size is your grow space in square feet? 15sq ft
13. What is the temperature and humidity in your grow space? around 20C/68f and 60%
14. What is the pH of the soil? dont know
15. Have you noticed any insect activity in your grow space? none.
16. How much experience do you have growing? plants lots, mj - my first grow

Growroom tempspng
Reactions: Uno
Uno

Uno

Hell yah! Pretty baked so I’m gonna comment before reading! You got my attention 🤣 must be an introvert?!
I’ll be back with my thoughts lol

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

you got way to much time on your hands lmao,really thats a bit extreme it just a magical weed no science just a medicine source ,you lost me first diagram,sit back crank on that bong and watch your plants grow by them self ,not with science and a explanation of why,just joking but ya made me laugh from your excitment ,happy growing

Bema

Bema

The reality is this is my first grow and I have to do something, the waiting is killing me.
And you're right, I am excited....its will be like christmas in 6 weeks 3 days and 4 hours. 😂😂😂

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

The reality is this is my first grow and I have to do something, the waiting is killing me.
And you're right, I am excited....its will be like christmas in 6 weeks 3 days and 4 hours. 😂😂😂
hahahah i do remember even that im old hahahah,settle down score a zip and set back and wait,then you never buy another zip you produce it and first harvest kinda sit back on it and save for the second harvest to cure then your gold and can really enjoy plants

Top Bottom